500th + post.. How many Klipsch speakers do you own?

After some time not identifying anything, I will, for a short time.

Over the years, I have owned and or used (and in most cases still have) Klipschhorns, Belles, La Scala's, Cornwalls, Heresy's, some speakers in the KG line, KV 3 center, a "new" previously enjoyed Cornwall 1967 center veritcal horn, now horizontal on it's side, and LOVING it, in a HT setup! HS2's..etc. OK, I will stop.

I just got to 500 posts... thought I would enclose what I have speaker wise... Not that I want to be THE "poster boy" or anything, but if you want a honest opinion on the heritage line... As well as some if not most of the new stuff I will tell you good or bad!...LOL.

I wondered if there are others in the 5 pair or 10 plus speakers..20 plus speakers group out there also on the BB, not afraid to admit it..that they are hooked? LOL.. Speak now.. Or forever hold your desires to exclaim that Klipsch Speakers rule!!

BTW, yes I have a great alarm system on the house too. Not to mention a guard animal too. Just in case! 1.gif

Right now one pair of k-horns , one pair of lascalas , one cf-7 center and 2 klipsch powered subs.

Now over the years i've had belles , k -horns and loads of lascalas in my work shop, all lovingly restored and resold .

biggest problem with the heritage line is the size, not to may homes can handle there size or do them any justice.

i have: Forte's, KSB3.1's, 2 pairs of KSB2.1's, SF-1's, KSC-C1, SS1's, LF-10, and an SW12II(need an amp), 2 sets of PM2.1's, PM5.1, and GMX2.1's.

Have had: KLF-10's, KLC-C7, KSW-12.

I think i am stuck on Heritage for my 2 channel setup. 9.gif

looking forward to getting a pair of LA Scalas in a year or so.3.gif

----------------

On 7/19/2003 9:23:42 AM greg928s4 wrote:

There are 17 Klipsch speakers in my home/garage right now, 8 are for sale.

Greg

----------------

And at least one more on the way.2.gif

What's for sale?

My humble collection includes:

2 cornwalls

1 academy

1 rc3II

2 rs3II

2 heresys

2 acoustron LWE-1A

1 RSW-12

2 BO$E am5s (dare I say) which haven't been used in 15 years

That makes lucky 13 for me (only 9 klipsch) if I haven't forgotten any.

My kids have some but they don't count I guess.

Current speakers in use

Forte IIs

SB-2s

SC-1

Quintets (White-rears)

For Sale:

KG-4s (trying to sell locally in Cheyenne) Absolutely Mint--light oak

KV-3 center (black) Will put on Ebay soon unless someone here wants it

SS-1s (white) Will put on Ebay soon unless someone here wants it

Mike

• Like 1

----------------

On 7/19/2003 1:15:56 PM DeanG wrote:

I don't have any. I just sold everything and I'm going to back to planars. I'm sick of speakers that don't sound right until you tweak the piss out them.

----------------

LOL Where's Craig when you need him?

Two pair of Cornwalls-1977 pair in birch plywood with the riser stained in a light cherry. And a 1983 pair in walnut veneer with out the riser. I have a small harem of old speakers-1979 & 1980

Advents, 1992 JBL LX 55, 1996 Optimus LX 5 with Linueum dipole tweeter, 1999 Yamaha NS 10 studio

monitors & 1978 Bose 301. The Cornwalls are my numero uno reigning heavy weight champions of my small speaker harem. I picked up some new cd's several days ago, a bunch of real country (not the paint by numbers pablum fluff crapola that Nashville tries to pass of as country music) that only serious country music fans would like. The new John Mellencamp-Trouble No More-an

excellent cd of Americana blues & roots rock. And the new Lynyrd

Skynyrd-Vicious Cycle-a little over 70 minutes of excellent southern rock. The best cd post plane crash Skynyrd has put out in years in my opinion. It was only

$9.88 at Walmart. Leon Wilkerson-

Skynyrd's bass player died during

the making of this cd. Leon played bass & was recorded on 2 songs-The Way & Lucky Man before he passed away. The cd is dedicated to Leon Wilkerson. #9 track-Madhatter is about Leon Wilkerson. There are only two original members left

in Skynyrd-Gary Rossington & Billy Powell. I am a big Skynyrd fan & love southern rock, must be a Texas thang cause I love that southern twang especially through

either pair of my Cornwalls.

Regards, Mike

Hmmmmm,

1 Pair of 1977 KBWO

1 Pair of 1991 KCBR

1 Single 1977 Bell WO

1 Pair of 1977 Hersey WO

1 Pair of 1980 Cornwall CBR

1 Pair of 1993 Forte II

1 Pair 1993 Academy WO

3 pairs of IC 650

From looking at the list, I think I need help!!!!