Don Garber

Deang

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what happens when you try to relive those ole Olm memories. Talk about corners, the last time I saw those beasts, they were living so DEEP in the sitting room corners, I thought they were fashionable plant stands. The 360 degree sound gave me goosebumps....or was that gooseflesh?

Nice find of Khorn info. You had better post the name of the links around here, however, or they will likely remain unexplored. And that was a fine link.

I could do without the Welborne-Gizmo shot, though. That brought back sordid memories of horrifying email exchanges... So many memories in one post. My pancreas hurts.

This calls for a rousing "God Bless America" just to keep the Quebec swill guessing.

kh

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 9/5/2003 11:47:40 PM mobile homeless wrote:

Hell, JMON. Youre no fun!

----------------

Well, I probably can't argue with you there Mobile. But, things may be looking up. Another Fi X 2A3 amp showed up on Audiogon and I was able to snag it. Hopefully, the fun will be arriving soon!

----------------

On 9/12/2003 9:56:24 PM Are Friends Electric wrote:

actually, this has been difficult to top..

"<a
http://www.welbornelabs.com/images/nycgizmo.jpg">

----------------

I'd swear these guys are dead ringers for the procto team at Kaiser. ( "We beleive we found the obstruction...")

fini