Cornwalls for sale

BigBusa

In keeping with tradition (this time) I'm offering these 1980 lightly finished birch cornwalls to the forum members.

The ebay buyer stiffed me so I'll offer them here and then ebay them again if no forum members are interested.

$900

These are in upstate NY. Come listen before you buy. I can deliver within 100 miles for a reasonable fee or meet you somewhere in between.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 9/17/2003 8:50:47 PM Chris Robinson wrote:

Hell, we're all watching Kelly get blown away by Isabel.

----------------

Rumor has it that, thanks to the mathematical theory of chaos and the "Butterfly effect", Isabel was started when some guy did actually perform the "Pomp an Pipes" test with 600W beast pushing some german driver filled speakers.

----------------

On 9/17/2003 8:57:02 PM painful reality wrote:

----------------

On 9/17/2003 8:50:47 PM Chris Robinson wrote:

Hell, we're all watching Kelly get blown away by Isabel.

----------------

Rumor has it that, thanks to the mathematical theory of chaos and the "Butterfly effect", Isabel was started when some guy did actually perform the "Pomp an Pipes" test with 600W beast pushing some german driver filled speakers.

-----------------------

It was Dean wasn't it?

Last week it was negative attention seeking with that cry wolf thread.

Now a hurricane.

Getting to where we can't take him ANYWHERE!

----------------

----------------

On 9/17/2003 3:41:28 PM BigBusa wrote:

In keeping with tradition (this time) I'm offering these 1980 lightly finished birch cornwalls to the forum members.

The ebay buyer stiffed me so I'll offer them here and then ebay them again if no forum members are interested.

$900

These are in upstate NY. Come listen before you buy. I can deliver within 100 miles for a reasonable fee or meet you somewhere in between.
----------------

Did you offer them to the next highest bidder? Those guys who get beat out on a snipe are often the really serious ones about completing the transaction.

Why do these people give you so much crap? You'd think they'd be happy you are offering them on the forum.

on 09/17/03 Guy said:

"and he probably have used his second ebay identity to raise the price and wait for a sucker to come by.

I guess that there aren't many suckers after all......................................just a thought."

A good thought at that!16.gif

Greetings:

I am in awe.

These speakers were put on eBay first and an invitation for Forum members to bid on them. First insult.

Now, since the eBay buyer stiffs members are actually considering sloppy seconds.

Probably the only reason they're listed here is so that the seller can be sure that the buyer will pay.

By the way, is that a copyrighted photograph in the listing? Why... yes it is.

Well, I won't bother with forum first (though I do thank you Bill and Sheltie), I'll go AudiogoN or eBay first.

Win