Michael Jackson's Neverland raided

Parrot

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess everyone knows what I think on this one. I admit it doesn't read well. But I have 2 sons and a daughter....and this has been going on forever it seems.

If he was truly sooooo innocent, why pay millions of dollars and set a precedent, then go ahead and repeat the behavior. Something's up, and I think we are all about to find out.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was on a jury once. Everyone should do that at least once to understand the whole process. I very educating experience.

I agree, Mark 1101. Remember, whenever Sony wants to, they can call in their loan to Michael. And since he has no money, his Beatles publishing rights, which served as collateral, go to Sony. The only reason this hasn't happened before now is because the prez of Sony loves Michael.

On an aside, my cats don't mind loud music, although it's true I've never played them Journey before.

That would be a special tribute indeed. Since I came up with the motto for the gathering, I would expect no less!

Our cat loves Richard Hell and the Voidoids. I expect this might sound captivating on the Pilots.

kh

ps- I just served on jury duty for a week last month. It was an educating experience indeed. I looked around me and realized these people were going to decide this person's fate. It was a sobering thought, and frightening. Thank God the case was about a used car.

"I'm voting for that other lawyer--he really looked like he knew what he was talking about."

Exact quote from a fellow member of a jury I served on several months ago.

Luckily, we talked her out of it and convicted the flim-flam man who was bilking little old ladies out of their Social Security checks.

Randy,

The kid was a cancer victim, and he thought he was going to die. His dying wish was to meet Michael. Eventually he recovered, or at least there was a temporary recovery. Then the molesting. Then Michael trying to contain the damage. Then the kid went to a psychologist, and the psychologist by law had to report the charges, which included that the kid was wined and drugged with sleeping pills during the molesting.

I'm sure we'll get more details than we can stomach, eventually.

You folks do miss a special presentation on the Fan 590 out of Toronto every so often. They have Mike and Mike on for about three to four minutes at a time. Of course, the two Mikes are Jackson and Tyson (or at least their voices).

Sometimes it is quite good. They did a traffic report where M.J. was hung from his feet outside the helicopter to do a traffic report. M.T. wanted Bubbles the chimp to fly lower so M.J. could get a better look at the traffic as they buzzed the cars. Two parodies of themselves, Jackson and Tyson.

I actually do own HIStory, but only play the first side of hits, especially the first couple of notes of Billie Jean. The Cornwalls do that note very well.

It is a shame, from a talent who's music I have enjoyed in the past. Now he has become what M.T. calls him, Wacko Jacko. It is another form of addiction: alcohol, cocaine, heroin and now children. A sad waste of an abundance of talent. Even sadder for the children involved and their families.

I wonder if the courts can ultimately force him to get help and not trying to have the same nose as Diana Ross.

Don

----------------

On 11/19/2003 3:40:54 PM mark1101 wrote:

Some of this thread absolutely kills me. "Poor Mike", "I feel sorry for everyone involved".

Yes, the kids. I hope that's what you meant.

----------------

Whoa, Mark, you're killing me ...

I've got three beautiful children and I was DEFINITELY NOT in MJ's corner ... I don't know how you would even think that I'd support or empathize with someone like that.

He needed help about 35 years ago, and after that, it was probably too late. The kids could have been saved, though, and that's the tragedy ... These guys get taken out of circulation way too late.

----------------

On 11/19/2003 7:22:34 PM Dflip wrote:

You folks do miss a special presentation on the Fan 590 out of Toronto every so often. They have Mike and Mike on for about three to four minutes at a time. Of course, the two Mikes are Jackson and Tyson (or at least their voices).

Sometimes it is quite good. They did a traffic report where M.J. was hung from his feet outside the helicopter to do a traffic report. M.T. wanted Bubbles the chimp to fly lower so M.J. could get a better look at the traffic as they buzzed the cars. Two parodies of themselves, Jackson and Tyson.

I actually do own HIStory, but only play the first side of hits, especially the first couple of notes of Billie Jean. The Cornwalls do that note very well.

It is a shame, from a talent who's music I have enjoyed in the past. Now he has become what M.T. calls him, Wacko Jacko. It is another form of addiction: alcohol, cocaine, heroin and now children. A sad waste of an abundance of talent. Even sadder for the children involved and their families.

I wonder if the courts can ultimately force him to get help and not trying to have the same nose as Diana Ross.

Don
----------------

It's a Peter Pan Nose.

Tom

It's about time. This guy has been avoiding the police for too long. I hope he gets what he needs after all these years. I liked his music back in the 80's but he has got out of control. Would any of you parents want to let him loose with your kids? I do not think so. My kids and all my friends kids say he is just whacked. The parents that let their kids be around him are just asking for what they deserve. Do they not read the news? Do they not watch TV? Why would any reasonable parent allow their children to be around this person? I dunno, maybe $$$$. The parents should be held accountable for allowing them to be around this freak. He is a pedophile homosexual and I am not afraid to say so. Sorry to rain on someone's parade, but this guy needs to be stopped. He needs to go to jail. Then maybe he will get the idea of what his consequenses are. I am sorry for what I have had to say but this guy needs to learn his lesson. Maybe he needs to have a reality check that deals with the real world and how it works. Maybe when he is in prison he will realise how bad he has affected these children. I do not know, as I am not one who deals with this type of disorders, but this is not normal. There is a pattern that has been developing over the years as I have been watching over the years how this person has been changing over the years. Just a rant as I would never allow my children to follow this freak no matter what kind of music he put out. Cheers.