Youngest owner of heritage speakers?

T_Shomaker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on folks lighten up !

Prodj intermittently gets a wild hair growing where the sun don't never shine but generally he isn' too bad a guy.

I suspect that he has his nose a little out of joint because up until now he has been our youngest member ( or at least very nearly so ) and now he has been trumped .

Prodj getting pissy with folks is usually not very productive ( Been there done that........Wound up creating enemies that I didn't need ).

Taylor,

you can arm wrestle Liam for the honor of being the youngest Heresy owner. Today he tried moving one of them into his room, but he only slid it two feet before he got tired. He wants you to show him how to tune in KSHE when you come over Friday - I only let him listen to Classics 99, the NPR station, and classic rock.

He is a year old on the 20th, but I'm going to hold off for a couple years before he actually gets the Heresys, so yes, you are the youngest! Work hard and take care of the speakers, so you can also be one of the best!2.gif

----------------

On 1/12/2004 7:19:56 PM T_Shomaker wrote:

I just got a pair of heresys in December and I am 13 years old. Am I the youngest owner of Heritage speakers or does anybody know anybody younger than I with some Heritage speakers?
----------------

Congrats there T-Shoemaker.

I guess I have to give my 8 year old my Heresy's and 299D when I get the Mark III's and 272 back from NOSValves so he can be the youngest? j/k

Glad to hear you got a nice sound system there. All I had at 13 was a mono 8 track player.

----------------

On 1/12/2004 11:09:16 PM Piranha wrote:

All I had at 13 was a mono 8 track player.

----------------

When I was 13, I had a soundesign "stereo" eight track with a Telephunken reel-to-reel hooked to it. However, I refuse to discuss the speakers I was using. 14.gif

Lynnm.....

I just finished PWK's bio, & no, there were no kids other than his horns.

Does moving a pair of Heresy Speakers into my new baby boys room who will be born in Feb 2004 count as the youngest? If so, he may be the youngest..LOL After all, music on other Heritage created him. LOL

Anyhow welcome to the forum. We all have an opinions to what is good or bad. At 13, I will let you in on a "big persons" secret some people look for their whole lives. (Some never find it out till too late, or never come to it themselves living through magazine articles or other salespersons desires to sell you product too.) Are you ready for it????

It's what you like, or hear, or appreciate in life, that matters the most. Work hard for it and you will appreciate it even more.

In answer to the original question, my son has the last system shown below in his bedroom (Denon/Heresys). He turned 14 on X-mas eve. So, I think he may get at least a tie for having Heresys at 13.

Keep up the good work young man and stick with Heritage Klipsch. Before you know it, all your friends will be following you and getting Heritage Klipsch.

Trust these old tube amp guys. They know what they are talking about.

Hey, how do you get money to buy audio equipment?6.gif I pay my son an allowance for work he moans about doing. But he couldn't afford Heresys yet. He buys too many paint ball guns.

I can afford all of my equipment because my parents are divorced then they each got remarried so I have a huge family. I got a whole bunch of from my family this Christmas ended up to be like $5009.gif . Well since I'm kinda tied on the Heresys I'll have to be the youngest owner of La Scalas or K-Horns. If I had enough room for the la scalas I would buy them when I turn 16 and get a job.

At 13 all I had was a Realistic STA-77(I Think) receiver, some bookshelf Realistic speakers, a BSR turntable and a Pioneer 2121 Cassette Deck(still have that one, but it doesn't work). I worked all summer to buy that system. I thought I really had something, which it wasn't all that bad especially moving up from an old an fold down turntable, an RCA portable cassette deck and an Arvin Stereo Receiver. They were still some great times. I guess I'm going to have to try a tube amp or receiver and see what it's all about, but since I'm 40-50% deaf in my right ear and I'm getting the same problem in my left it might not make much difference. I have Meniere's Disease. I love music but I fear I won't be able to enjoy it someday.

Grateful