MATRIX: REVOLUTIONS is out on DVD TODAY

picky

I know a lot of forum members don't care much for the Matrix triolgy (and that's fine). But, I thought some of your might like to know the movie came out on a 2-disc, DVD this morning in both wide and full screen versions. I picked mine up at Best Buy during lunch and they were literally "flying" off the racks. One customer was even dressed like "Neo" with a full-length, black duster and Neo-type sunglasses {creepy-looking}.

Walmart seems to have the lowest price of the "big boxes". Circuit City and Best Buy have a just-slightly higher price than Walmart, but both stores have the same price. The difference is that Best Buy includes a little business card-sized CD bonus disc in the shrink-wrap that includes some extra material including screen savers.

I'll be viewing mine Thursday night with my son. I am looking forward to hearing how that "Machine God " voice sounds coming from my surrounds! 6.gif

-Picky 2.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AVMAN:

Yep. I'd be watching the movie on Wednesday night too but, being true hockey fans, my son and some of our friends are coming over to watch the Red Wings first Stanley Cup Playoff game against the Nashville Predators on the big screen. That should be a good game. Saturday's game will be in HD on ESPN-HD! Priorities, priorities! 9.gif

sg993:

You are very welcome. Glad I could help! 16.gif

m00n:

I KNEW you'd chime in here when I mentioned "The Voice"! 9.gif It should be awesome, dude! 10.gif

ygmn:

I liked the first and the third Matrix the best. Although there is quite a chase scene in 2 the fighting scenes got rather long-in-the-tooth forme. What I learned in 3 answered a lot of questions I had about 1 & 2. Sorry, I've only seen the original 'Godfather'. I guess I'd better check the others out! Thanks for the tip!

-Picky 2.gif

matrix.gif- MATRIX: REVOLUTIONS + Best Buy BONUS CD

Yup... Just got back from securing my copy. It came with a metal CD carrying case. Kind cool. No extra 3rd cd that best buy has though.

Oh.. I can just feel and hear the auidio candy now.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN... The DVD Player in my laptop is not working... I knew 2 weeks ago I should have gotten it fixed. Now I can't watch matrix as I work. 7.gif

----------------

On 4/6/2004 12:45:02 PM m00n wrote:

Indeed. Going out on lunch myself. Can't wait to hear the Machine God myself. I'm sure my subs can handle it. Just not sure about the accoustics in the room.
4.gif

----------------

merovingian2.jpg

I love French wine, like I the French language.

I have sampled every language, French is my favorite.

Fantastic language. m00n ,vous êtes un écrou!( You are a nut)

Just kidding. I might get this DVD tonight. Je suis un écrou aussi. 9.gif

----------------

On 4/6/2004 2:04:07 PM WS65711 wrote:

At BB this week , you can buy Matrix Revolutions along with

either one of the previous Matrix DVD's for $25.

I picked up Revolutions (& Reloaded) at lunchtime today.

Dave

----------------

Good deal.

Hey m00n. What's with the extra DVD. Do they offer one. I got a small one with Reloaded.

I dunno about Best Buy... I went to a different store at lunch... What I got was a CD carrier with metal ends with Matrix Revolutions stamped into it. When I got Reloaded from the same store, I got a black Matrix Reloaded t-shirt.

The "extra" is a little CD-Rom, rectangular shaped.

BB had two different Revolutions packages, one had the CD-Rom

inside the shrink wrap and the other didn't. The DVD was the

same in either case. I picked up the one without, and then

noticed the one with, so (of course) I put the first one back

and kept the one with the bonus CD.

I looked at it a little on my notebook here at the office, but

not enough to say if it's worth putting any extra miles on your

car just to go to BB to get it (the Bonus CD).

BTW, I bought Animal House & The Blues Brothers in a twin pack

also while I was there. $19.99 for the pair.

Dave

----------------

On 4/6/2004 2:23:13 PM WS65711 wrote:

The "extra" is a little CD-Rom, rectangular shaped.

BB had two different Revolutions packages, one had the CD-Rom

inside the shrink wrap and the other didn't. The DVD was the

same in either case. I picked up the one without, and then

noticed the one with, so (of course) I put the first one back

and kept the one with the bonus CD.

I looked at it a little on my notebook here at the office, but

not enough to say if it's worth putting any extra miles on your

car just to go to BB to get it (the Bonus CD).

BTW, I bought Animal House & The Blues Brothers in a twin pack

also while I was there. $19.99 for the pair.

Dave

----------------

Man you're killing me here ,Dave. I might have to go for that Animal House/Blues Brothers deal too.

Yea the little cd was included in the package for Matrix 2. It was limited to a certain number to each BB store.

Hey m00n! How do you rate a T-shirt? I'll trade ya one RS-7 for one. 11.gif he he he he he

I got Revolutions as well today. About the little add on cd-rom, its not really that great. Just a few little video excerpts and some pics/bios. Nothing too special (although I have to say, it looks pretty sweet). Also got the Animatrix series, as I had not taken the time to see it before. For anyone interested in the matrix plotline and just into some cool anime... I'd highly reccomend the Animatrix. All of the stories are short little quips (maybe 5-20 minutes each) and all are very interesting.

Gonna watch Revolutions soon 1.gif