Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

everyone seems to think they arent toed in. I guess its the pictures. they are 1-1 1/2 feet from the wall and are toed in towards the center of the room.

Very nice set up, very clean. I like how the centre channel is pointing downwards to the listening position.

If I remember correctly, you do not sit in the center, but have the couches on the sides. Is that correct? If so, toeing in won't do much for you.

Actually I think toe-in helps even more when you are not sitting in the center. Without enough toe-in you will lose a lot of the imaging from the furthest speaker.

• Moderators

Actually I think toe-in helps even more when you are not sitting in the center. Without enough toe-in you will lose a lot of the imaging from the furthest speaker.

Really? I never would have guessed that. Would seem opposite to me.

Nezff, looks great!

I think you should bring your fronts out just a bit more from the wall and definitely give them more toe-in aiming them more toward the center, I think it will improve the sound stage.

Actually, pulling them away from that wall unit would help as much as, if not more than, pulling them from the wall.

Nezff, looks great!

I think you should bring your fronts out just a bit more from the wall and definitely give them more toe-in aiming them more toward the center, I think it will improve the sound stage.

Actually, pulling them away from that wall unit would help as much as, if not more than, pulling them from the wall.

I have actually pulled them out to try it, they just cant be pulled to far out because they will be behind the couches.

Hey Bill, thanks man....Couch is from Bob's!..haha....

Nice set up nezff!...Looks sweet......I didn't buy the Emo yet....Still trying to decide what I'm going to do.....

Lot's of killer setups as I go through this whole thread.....So interesting to see everyone's different take on it all.....So many pages to go!

• Moderators

Looks like we would need to create an account to view your photos. Here's my suggestion.

Use www.flickr.com or www.photobucket.com to upload your photos to. Then create a new post in the forums and click on the Insert/edit image icon (looks like a tree) and paste the url for your image.

From the Lovely Ms. Amy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To post a single
photo from your hard drive:

• Above the text box of your post,
    click the Options
    tab

• Under File Attachment, click
    Add/Update

• Click the browse button and find
    your file

• Click Save (you may need to scroll to the
    right)