Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Yes those are Epik Conquests pictured.

Equipment list:

Mains: RF-83

Center: RC-64

Sides: RF-63

Rears: RS-62

Subwoofers: duel Epik Conquests, HSU ULS-15 QuadDrive System, duel original Buttkickers driven by a pair of bridged Crown K2 amplifiers

4 BK's will go on my platform for my row of 3 recliners when they arrive.

Controller: Parasound C2

Integra DHC-9.9 will be unpackaged once the equipment closet is finished.

Amplifier: B&K Reference 7.1

Below are some pictures of the equipment closet being built. The internal dimensions are 49" W X 20.5" D X 7' H. It has a 36" W X 80" H rear access door. The 10 adjustable shelves are 22" wide x 20' deep. There is 19-7/8" clearance on the left, 5-7/8" on the right and 7" on the rear when the door is closed.
It has a temostatically controlled exhaust fan.

OS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I agree...neat wires keeps me happy...and the wife happy to...the back of my TV stand is bugging me recently.

Here is what I have

Samsung Slimfit 30" tube TV...Love the picture

Pair of recently aquired KG 4.2's (hard to tell but they are angled in the same on both sides.) Music and movies sound amazing with these speakers. I am considering geting a pair of KG 5.2s for the mains...I would love to find a 5.2 with a damaged cabinet and rebuild it to a horizontal configuration for the center channel...then I will use the 4.2 for surrounds.

I know...the stand is dark...we bought it to match the woodwork in our old apartment...but the nice thing about the dark wood is it dosn't reflect alot of light when watching movies.

Photobucket" mce_src="

Equipment

Samsung upconvert DVD player...excelent picture and SQ

XBOX 360 & Yamaha Reciver

Photobucket" mce_src="

U can kind of see in the top pic the gap that the door on the right side of the stand has. It shifted abit when we moved so it dosn't close all the way it stays open about a half inch unless you pull it up on it when closing. I kept it like that to allow air to flow through. I also cut a huge hole out of the cardboard stuff on the back of the stand. I also have rubber isopucks under the XBOX to keep it from vibrating the shelf and to help the air flow through the unit. If I leave the door propped open u can feel warm air blow out of the back of the stand when the XBOX is running.

I also have a FI Q18 dual 2ohm sub that I would like to build as a sonosub....but the 2 10s and 2 passives in the 4.2s and an 18 may bother the neighbors so I'll probably wait untill we get a house.

Photobucket" mce_src="height="" align="" />

Not a bad setup for a 9ftx10ft room...oh yeah...this is along the 10ft wall...and we have vintage 9ft sofa.

• Moderators

"Youthman picks his mouth up off the floor and wipes the drool from his chin".

Ok, now that I'm all cleaned up, I gotta say you have a very sweet setup Optical. Very tight and clean look. Same projector I'm purchasing in Feb with my income tax refund. My 2.35:1 screen should be arriving any day now. How do you like the 4 RS-62's for surrounds? I will likely be using a pair of RB-35's for my rear surrounds. Also, what are your impressions of the Panny? Does the memory zoom work well between formats?

Well here it is! I finally got it all finished up, and I must say I am very very happy with this setup, and I can't seem to get away from cranking the volume. Let me know what you think!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Omnimount 20 rear speaker mounts:

Posted Image

Without grills:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Components hidden in the closet:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

ive owned so many klipsch i cant remember the count..lost track at 30 pairs .although my first pair i bought brand new from good guys was the KG 5.2's in black satin..paid $500...i still have an attraction to this pair of speakers..there sure nice to look at, and sound very nice for the price...if u can ever buy the new reference towers to match that center channel..u would notice a very substantial imporvment though...nice set up !!

Here's mine. RF-7's in front,RB-75's for the rear,RC-3 center. Emotiva mmc-1 pre, Harman Kardon dvd38 player. 2 MC-250 amps for the fronts and center. Still looking for a MC-2100 to put on the fronts, then bridge one 250 for the center and use one 250 for the rears. My eD sub should be shipping soon. It takes awhile to find used amps at the right price and condition but it's coming along. I love the vintage Mac amps for their look and sound.

post-11949-13819438060068_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic