OT: All Hail Henry Waxman!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waxman is one of the WORST Chicken Sh!t weasals this or any country as ever seen.Just the mention of that turds name is enough to make my dog puke.I find it hard to believe even a bleedin' hearted etc..could stand to have this kook as a political anything.Nuthin personal you understand,just politics,this IS a political thread,right?.

Allan, God knows I respect your opinion and I don't think you're full of crap. In a different environment, I would like to hear your thoughts on politics. I suspect we might disagree but I could deal with that. I enjoy clicking on "posted today" and looking for "by Allan Songer". It usually means I'm going to learn something interesting about the world of great music, musicians and audio equipment. Sorry Allan, when I click and see some political plug, dig, bait etc., I say, "oh Scheisse, not this again.

Does Klipsch have to introduce two new forums?

Only for the left!

Only for the right!

Fini said: "Why is it that the goof-ball Republican wackos always have to spoil a good thread with baby talk? Oh well...go suck your thumb"

I don't see the humor in this one Fini and I doubt your intention was strictly to get a laugh.8.gif

----------------

On 6/10/2004 8:52:28 PM boomac wrote:

Allan, God knows I respect your opinion and I don't think you're full of crap. In a different environment, I would like to hear your thoughts on politics. I suspect we might disagree but I could deal with that. I enjoy clicking on "posted today" and looking for "by Allan Songer". It usually means I'm going to learn something interesting about the world of great music, musicians and audio equipment. Sorry Allan, when I click and see some political plug, dig, bait etc., I say, "oh Scheisse, not this again.

Does Klipsch have to introduce two new forums?

Only for the left!

Only for the right!

Fini said: "Why is it that the goof-ball Republican wackos always have to spoil a good thread with baby talk? Oh well...go suck your thumb"

I don't see the humor in this one Fini and I doubt your intention was strictly to get a laugh.
8.gif

----------------

Good post

I had two close friends killed at the Pentagon, including my bottom bunk partner from boot camp. Also lost another two friends in the WTTs, and am an "uncle" for a 15 year old teenager in Boston now without his dad. When a report comes out published by the US government, I want the truth to be on the paper, not a sanitized spin. It doesn't matter whether it was gathered, added together, and polished by Democrats or Republicans, it better contain the truth. It's akin to listening to speakers without the wires hooked up, and then writing a review on how they sounded.

Calling both parties names and slinging insults on the forum is a perfect example of how partisan our governance has fallen in the gutter over the past twenty years. It is interesting that few are concerned why the numbers were sanitized. In the good old days, people got fired over published lies. Nowadays, it is just "politics," not lies.

----------------

On 6/10/2004 8:40:24 PM Rdmarsiii wrote:

Will yall please just stop? I really dont want the forum shut down because of this ****. thanks

----------------

Please! This is the real world not mtv. Close your eyes if you don't like it, or keep reading and learn something.

This is gettin' too darn tempting. Who started the name calling anyway? SOS! SOS!

I'm going to go out on the limb and speak for most of my friends on the right. If some SOB commits a crime and is convicted he should pay. We're not interested in giving a guy a break because he belongs to a particular political party. We are, however, willing to hear both sides of the story before we bring out the axe.

If anybody wants to know why the edit; it was only a joke but too many would take it wrong and I agree 100% that politics do not belong on the Forum.

Fini, there is good debt and bad debt. Please consider the difference between the two. There is "the deficit" and there is "the national debt". Please consider the difference. I would be more worried about people trying to steal the "soul" of Our Country than I would about Dick Cheney stealing anything. He's only a VP for cripe sakes. BTW, people on the right care about their kids and grandkids just as much as you. Just as much as you, indeed!

Allan, your sis loves you rich or poor. If you had a run of bad luck and were in need, I guess she would help you. Perhaps an unfortunate statement but, I assume you explained your position. And you should - just note here!

"Waxman is one of the WORST Chicken Sh!t weasals this or any country as ever seen.Just the mention of that turds name is enough to make my dog puke.I find it hard to believe even a bleedin' hearted etc..could stand to have this kook as a political anything.Nuthin personal you understand,just politics,this IS a political thread,right?."

This is EXACTLY the type of statements that make these threads go downhill. If you had stated why you dislike Waxman, and intelligently listed reasons A, B, C, D, and E for why you disagree with Mr. Waxman, this would be a much more enlightening thread....and we might actually learn something.

It's too bad, because you, by stroking your keyboard, had an opportunity to EDUCATE us - and instead wrote the above inflammatory comments.

If we could keep it intelligent, all of us could - and would - learn a great deal from each other. I, for one, enjoy GOOD, INTELLIGENT political discussion, because we learn much from each other when we do so. Based on the lack of knowledge repeatedly shown by the general public on such issues, we NEED good political dialogue, because it is my belief that one of the big reasons the political stage is such a mess is the lack of knowledge about it - and that the public talks politics like most of those who are politicians - like wild animals.

It's time to demand intelligence, from both sides of the political aisle.

Audible,I would like to remind you this thread went "downhill" when it was posted.Also its not my job on the klipsch forum to "enlighten" anyone about politics.I do agree that we should demand intelligence from BOTH sides.If you mention a thousand liberals I may say I disagree with them but Waxman gives even liberals a BAD name.And ANYONE that does not know Waxman and his politics don't need me to explain them,they don't need to discuss politics at all,and certainly not HERE.

John, (Audible Nectar)

A comment on this post please!

On 6/10/2004 6:25:52 PM Fini said:

"Why is it that the goof-ball Republican wackos always have to spoil a good thread with baby talk? Oh well...go suck your thumb..."

===========================================================================

We should be fair and balanced, no?