Pinging The Parrot

Deang

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 6/11/2004 8:38:24 AM pablum wrote:

I am still at a mystery why people would actually check this place before their own email? This is the only place I have ever seen that tells someone to check their own email while everyone gets to watch.

----------------

Sick, huh?

Oh, Dean, your toast just popped up.

----------------

On 6/11/2004 8:46:16 AM fini wrote:

----------------

On 6/11/2004 8:38:24 AM pablum wrote:

I am still at a mystery why people would actually check this place before their own email? This is the only place I have ever seen that tells someone to check their own email while everyone gets to watch.

----------------

Sick, huh?

Oh, Dean, your toast just popped up.

----------------

wish mine would - the damn thing died today - so I ended up eating slightly warm bread instead - with a distinct aroma of melted plastic - and the top of my pen has gone missing......hmmmm....is that a2 year old's guilt I see written across an otherwise angelic face??

Because if the person is on the forum, they are not looking at their mailbox. So, if you have something IMPORTANT to say, and need for them to hear it NOW...

Our street has a busted water main right now, I have no water! Paul was supposed to be here around noon, and I have NO WATER, so NO SHOWER -- and already the toilet bowls are filling up with particulates of various size.

tbrennan, it appears you are one of the old school "man visit man" variety. I have evolved to the "I would rather see man in binary digits before seeing his visage at my door" variety. I would double this effort if human from internet forums, where the idea of email and DELETE can be used at convenience. it is hard to delete a 250 lb forum anthropoid staring vacantly on your doorstep.

----------------

On 6/11/2004 9:21:52 AM pablum wrote:

it is hard to delete a 250 lb forum anthropoid staring vacantly on your doorstep.

----------------

I don't know who this guy is but this was funnier than hell to me. Reminds me of myself when I use to refer to a variety of characters on different forums as troglodytes. The parrot picture posted was equally as funny.

Dean, Dean, Dean... you should know better than to mention showers and male members in the same post on this forum; might work well on 'other' boards but on this one, you just set yourself up for a reaming.

----------------

On 6/11/2004 9:48:25 AM Anarchist wrote:

The parrot picture posted was equally as funny.

----------------

And I swear it wasn't a slam. I think Dean makes a handsome Kookaburra, though.

Max, before this thread gets closed due to precipitation, emails, or the fact that that birdbath contained more than two inches of water and represents a drowning hazard to OSHA, operating without the appropriate warning placards6.gif , it's a shame you won't be at the Klipschorama. Paul, our showers and baths work just fine, but you need to paint at least one porch railing before you can come in the house...2.gif

• Moderators

Your sarcasm is not lost on me. Please don't attempt to derail what I'm trying to accomplish on this forum. It's done for you guys. If I wanted to delete random posts just for my own amusement, I would. That would make my job easier anyway.

Ironic how everyone was so supportive at first, and welcoming the presence of someone who cared!

----------------

On 6/11/2004 11:34:48 AM Amy Unger wrote:

If I wanted to delete random posts just for my own amusement, I would.

----------------

Now there's a thought! 9.gif

You guys have no idea how lucky you are that I'm not the Forum Administrator, do you!

2.gif