I think everyone should start argueing !

NOSValves

----------------

On 7/7/2004 1:19:42 PM thebes wrote:

In Francais we have little teeny tiny speakers to go with our teeny, tiny bodies. Sauteed with a bit of garlic, a soupcon of onion, a gram or two of snails and we have a delectable mixture we use to listen to our Jerry Lewis albums.

----------------

Ah... ze lack of international knauleddge ov aoure american friendz ize hartebreaking!

grn_ut1.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 7/7/2004 1:46:11 PM Painful Reality wrote:

----------------

In Francais we have little teeny tiny speakers to go with our teeny, tiny bodies. Sauteed with a bit of garlic, a soupcon of onion, a gram or two of snails and we have a delectable mixture we use to listen to our Jerry Lewis albums.

----------------

Ah... ze lack of international knauleddge ov aoure american friendz ize hartebreaking!

"<a
http://www.noahcorporation.com/jmlab/utopia/images/grn_ut1.jpg">

----------------

Ah le post bordello.

----------------

Monsiuer le Henry:

Merde, zout alors, ecoute! I speet on you and your l'amoire wit de Klipsch which must be le Boche, le no?

And zee SET (pronuciated as SETTA-empahsis on the A you le miserables excuses for audiophiles). C'est le obvious it is the tout ta le tout of all electronics, invented here by one of our superior scientists.

Ah but I must be off. The vin ordinaire is breathing and my chez la femme is calling out to me.

Bon chance, viv le Bose!
----------------

As translated by Babel Fish:

The Mr. Henry,

Bugger(close enough), darn it all, listen! I speed on you and your affair with Klipsh which must be the mouth (?), the no?

In France we have very small sphyncters (sp?) to go along with our very small minds, lightly fried with a bit of vampire repellant, a touch of tears, an ounce or two of sloe (gin I assume) and we have a debatable mixture we use to listen to our Hey Mister! photos.

And the SET (Pronounced as Under Powered - emphasis on the UNDER you miserable excuse for a mechanic). It is oblivious that it is the all to end all of electrons, invented here by one of our stupor scientists.

Ah but I must be off my rocker. the everyday wine is breathing and my working woman is calling out to me.

Good canker, live with Bose!!

Me thinks Thebes - C'est le pede de chez pede ......

----------------

On 7/7/2004 2:41:46 PM TBrennan wrote:

The Frogs have been into this horn and horn-SET thing for quite some time, longer than most of the guys on this board have, that's for damned sure.

----------------

Indeed.

They also experimented quite a bit with horns. But heck what does Hiraga know about horns since he's not using Klipsch...

Geesh - one has to be so PC here anymore----

I was not making fun of the French!!

I was making a very subtle jab at the Egyptians. They are the ones that let the Brits steal the wealth and then finance their glorious empire that swept the French from their rightful place of dominance in the order of the world. All this without one smidgen of horn loaded speakers to quiet the nerves. No wonder they couldn't settle for just a few countries....

Thebes - help me man, start something in hieroglyphics...

Anarchist -

You stated:

"If politics is banned, then 'people of the cloth' should be as well. Some, many, may believe these are simply two sides of the same coin".

If this is the logic you are using here, then of course your later response:

"Jesus, This thread has been completely civilized"

...should also be scrutinized for its reference to Christ. Is this perhaps a reference to your interest in preaching diversity?

Popbumper 6.gif

----------------

On 7/7/2004 4:48:14 PM popbumper wrote:

Anarchist -

"Jesus, This thread has been completely civilized"

...should also be scrutinized for its reference to Christ. Is this perhaps a reference to your interest in preaching diversity?

----------------

Does my job never end? That is not a reference to Christ and should not be pronounced Jeezus, it is HeySues. I am in Miami right now. Se habla espanol?

Well now, hold on just a minute there pardner. Excuse me just a second got to tighten my belt some because I got a whole lotta chawen to do about some of these here furineers thata been coming in to our Forum and raising a ruckus.

Now Im a peaceable man, but what I caint abide is some fancy pants haven the gumption to be atellin us about what we should be arguing about in the case of Merucin loudspeakers, so to speak.

Take that fancy pants feller from the U of the K. Im a respectin the British tars, a more hard working, big hearted common man youll not find anywhere. But I gotta tell ya, them upper crust folks is just plain mean. Nancy boys I think they call themselves.

Puttin down the wood in our speakers. Now its just common sense in these parts that ifin you dont aneed a buckboard and a team to be awhaulin them thar speakers a back to the ranch, well you might just as well not bother. And Lucas Electronics, well, shucks, I owned me British motorcyle and let me tell you straight there advertisin slogan the Prince of Darkness was nuthin but the plain truth. Why every time I found myself headed home after the sun cum down I got to a knowin what they meant.

Im also not furgettin about you little sissy Frenchies. This heres a big country and we need a big sound to fill it. Thats why we like Solid State. We need big watts for a big sound. Now why would we be aneedin somethin with the funny sounding name called Set, why I can hardly get my mouth around it,. Dont be a getting me wrong now, met me a pretty little French fillie at a cat house down in NuOrleans and finer figure of a women I did never see the likes of.

But you all uve seen that thar picture here in this thread of them thar speakers they make over there. Why there crooked! Confuses me like watchin a one legged duck swim in a pond. Ramble about all over the place. Now inna my book if you caint draw a straight line you got no business telling us how to be a runnin power to our amplifiers.

Well, the dinner bells a clanging. Gots to go. You all be good now here.