off topic - police report

Parrot

This police report was in the local newspaper today:

"300 block of Remy Avenue - A 53-year-old woman told police at 11 a.m. Saturday her daughter and granddaughter threw her hot dogs out the door while the three were arguing. The daughter and granddaughter told police the woman threw out her own hot dogs, she was so angry during the argument, which included pushing and shoving, according to the report. No charges were filed."

----------------

On 7/12/2004 7:23:52 PM Champagne taste beer budget wrote:

Sounds like a better case for Columbo. Barnaby always seemed too high brow for the flying hot dog cases. Now if it were Alaskan King crab legs or 12 count shrimp, Barnaby would get the call in a heartbeat.

----------------

I think milk goes better with hotdogs then seafood. Call Barnaby.

----------------

On 7/12/2004 7:23:52 PM Champagne taste beer budget wrote:

Sounds like a better case for Columbo. Barnaby always seemed too high brow for the flying hot dog cases. Now if it were Alaskan King crab legs or 12 count shrimp, Barnaby would get the call in a heartbeat.

----------------

I'm thinking more in the lines of Canon9.gif

I read today in the Fax News a 29 year old woman ws arguing over her live in brother loaning the butter to a neighbor in the next apartment. The woman, who is an off duty cop, went to her bedroom and got her service sidearm and accidently shot the brother in a pushing and shoving scuffle. Ther brother was treated and released, the sister hasn't been charged (or fired) yet.

Hello:

Okay, vacation definitely needed.

On our way we'll be Crossing Jordan.

On a real note, patrolling a City Street, I noticed a couple crs ahead of me, the light was/had been red for a few seconds. There was already a vehicle stopped for the light.

The person in the vehicle in front of me, was distracted as she put her eye makeup on. She failed to observe the red light and the vehicle stopped She rear ended a City PD marked Patrol vehicle.

As the Officer exited her vehicle, I put on my back bar emergency lights as they were placed in a non-marked vehicle and exited my vehicle, identification showing on belt. At 0820 hours, she was in a stolen vehicle, two (2) felony theft warrants outstanding, legally well above the intox standard, and the vehicle she was driving had two (2) different plates, both stolen.

But, to note, after the impact, she did open her door and attempt to flee the scene. She was caught after a fifteen (15) yard foot chase to add to her "difficulties." Dollar amount of the damage to the Marked Unit exceeded one thousand ($1000.00) dollars. It was after fingerprinting, a a run of her prints, did we find her true name which yielded two (2) additional out of County Felony Warrants.

A slow day.

dodger