WAF for K'Horns...

sfogg

Actually, not that they do dissapear. But in a way they do, in the corners... And you can put (fake) plants on them and pictures, etc., that make your room look great as well.

I think a LOT of people make too much of an issue out of the WAF. Besides... Marriage is a trade off...She "lets" you have incredible speakers... You give her great intimacy!!

When it comes to HERITAGE speakers, I honestly can't fathom who would dissapprove of their looks except people who despise the looks of things with beautiful wood finishes. Wives who disapprove are either making an excuse for you to not spend the money or have no taste in decorating!

Great Pic!

As long as you've got the corners, Khorns are friendlier for room arrangement than La Scalas. They are there alright, but Scalas require a fair amount of floor space in the room and they cannot be tucked away in the corners like khorns.

", Khorns are friendlier for room arrangement than La Scalas. They are there alright, but Scalas require a fair amount of floor space in the room"

Believe me I know... my wife reminds me of that fact almost daily. She hates the looks of the LaScala but to be fair the pair I have up there aren't nicely finished at all. And they have a big honking Altec 511B on top of them....

She will be so much happier when they go down to the dedicated room and the 'pretty' speakers come back in. ;)

Shawn

Indy: "great intimacy"

How dare you bring that wor, you know th eone, into an otherwise civilized forum. All right that's enough. Get into your own corner and don't come back here until you re-learn how to spit and scatch your.....

It's interesting to see the similarity between these Duvlavy's and the current Duntech range selling in Australia. Apparently the Duntech company was started by the Dunlavy designer who left to start Dunlavy. Is Dunlavy the actual name of this designer?