B L A C K B E L L E !

Born2RockU

...although they do make a Black Lacquer now,

I am seeking to match my Black-Ash K-Horns.

{ A major difference from the lacquer.}

You wouldn't be able to see the wood grain thru the lacquer, now would ya ?

Scott,

A lot of guys browse this site from work. The woman (using the term loosely) who sits next to me was looking at my screen when that popped up. She didn't think it was funny, I'm sure she'll find some reason to mention it to my boss. Not really too cool, knowhutimean? Please consider posting some kind of hint if you're putting up something that's marginal for work or family.

Tom,

You shouldn't be looking at the Klipsch site at work knowwhatimean? What's that women doing looking over your shoulder at work while you're "not working". Anyway, I didn't think it was offensive but I will add a hint to the post and any future posts like like it. That women must be an extreme prude.7.gif

Here is truly my La Scala and I was just struck that the flash sort of flashes right through the black stain much the same way the flashes went right through Kerry's dress at Cannes. I mean these speakers are so very black with just the slightest hint of wood grain and color coming though. But when I photographed with a flash, well you can see below. I can understand now how A. Kerry could have worn that dress in the first place as I'm sure nothing was showing to the average eye in attendence at the event.

IM000885.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

----------------

On 12/9/2004 4:50:47 PM Born2RockU wrote:

Does anyone here have a Black Belle or Belles ?

----------------

If you can't find any Black Belles, you could just buy a pair, any finish, and stick some black vinyl on. You know the stuff you stick on cupboard doors etc. 2.gif