This site is really S-L-O-W lately

D0N

Yes I find this site very slow. I also am not able to

get to sites like sears.com or ecost.com. The browser waits indefinitely on those 2 site and other site. googgle.com comes up in normal speed. I have ad-ware and spy-bot and others and have run them today. Anyone have else trouble going to trhe above mentioned sites.

I'm convinced that it's me. It's not intentional, but I am feeling "off" today. Not really depressed or sick. Just odd. So, I have figured the Forum must be tapped into me in a psychic way. Either that, or I have been smelling too much flux.

Yes it is VERY slow. I use a cable modem and it feels like I have had dial up the last few days everytime I visit here. I think someone really needs to look into this. Since I am here daily and a pretty active member I will tolorate it but for those consumers that want to check out the Klipsch website it will most likely turn them away. I know when I go to a website and its really slow I usually just move on.

my 2 cents

scooter

9.gifMac OS X doesn't require adaware or spyware as it does not have the same huge security holes as windows which require you to run adware/spyware/antivirus/firewall software hmm seems like alot of software needed to safely just to surf the net......

6.gif It has seemed slow the last couple days sometimes it just hangs for a while so I just log off so I don't add to the traffic hammering the site.