• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 2/26/2005 10:41:09 PM William F. Gil McDermott wrote:

Thanks for the tip.

I, uhhh, gulped, and hit "Pay now".

The price was right and they're about 10 miles away. You can't beat that. No way.

Gil

----------------

Hey congrats and I am glad to see that you got them. All of your goodwill, posting teh dope from hope and the like, is comming full circle.

Chris

Guest Anonymous

Gil,

Congrats, you have been patient, and now own the speakers you really want, and they are in Chicago, not Texas. Enjoy, my friend. I am smilin for you2.gif9.gif

----------------

On 2/26/2005 10:41:09 PM William F. Gil McDermott wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I, uhhh, gulped, and hit "Pay now". The price was right and they're about 10 miles away. You can't beat that.

----------------

There is NO WAY to beat that!! That is great! 1984's that seem to be in respectable physical shape. They are in capable / deserving hands.

I noticed they have wheels underneath... hope you're not planning to roll them 10miles to your place... 3.gif

Glad youre the one who picked those up... 16.gif

Rob

Congrats Gil. $700, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. The bass bins are probably unwired since nobody bothered to hook them up after the last time the tops were off for moving. there won't be anything wrong with them. $700, nearing the outright theft category. Can't believe that guy had a BIN for $700, something tells me he's not big into doing his homework. :)

{edit:} Gil, keep a sharp eye out for that missing side grill(s). If they are not available for some reason I'll volunteer to build you however many you need. Just let me know if hs has lost them or whatever. There will be no charge for labor or materials, and let me say that I appreciate your substantial and continued contributions to this board. IMHO, you are one of the real MVPs here.