Belles in Place - WOW - Impressions/Photos

richieb

----------------

On 3/25/2005 11:39:04 PM silversport wrote:

Richard,

I am so glad for you...I hope my KHorn rebuild turns out as nice...I gotta forward these to my brother to rub his nose in it a bit...'aint lil brothers stinkers???
11.gif9.gif6.gif3.gif2.gif

Very happy for you!

Bill

----------------

Thanks Bill,

Glad your brother is so particular. Some Howards Restore Finish with 0000 steel wool, a little Liquid Gold, a bit of elboe grease, they're beautiful. I am sure the KHorn project will reward you as well. Good luck.

They look similar to the Oak Lacquer Belle's that I sold to Yaffstone when I got my Klipschorn's. It was tough to let them go, but I once I got the Khorn's in place and heard them I did not miss the Belle's as much.

I am in agreement, they are the prettiest of the Heritage speaker line without a doubt. Congrats!

I haven't seen them with that color grill before wow! My Belles have the black grills but yours are dead sexy. If I didn't have so many upgrades to my system that I already need to do that would definately be a thought convert black to cane.

• 4 weeks later...

----------------

On 3/25/2005 11:36:44 PM dbflash wrote:

On 3/25/2005 4:56:54 PM Budman wrote:

richard, like i said in an earlier post, you have a pair of the best looking speakers ( Belles )ever made.

I think Budman said it all.

Your review of the belles compared to your cornwalls is also very interesting. I love my cornwalls, but now you have me wondering.

Also nice dog.

Danny

----------------

Danny, you should stop wondering a pick up a pair. You know you should. 1.gif

Rich, congrats on beautiful Belles. You will love yours as much as I love mine.

Carl.

----------------

On 4/20/2005 9:42:54 PM cjgeraci wrote:

----------------

On 3/25/2005 11:36:44 PM dbflash wrote:

On 3/25/2005 4:56:54 PM Budman wrote:

richard, like i said in an earlier post, you have a pair of the best looking speakers ( Belles )ever made.

I think Budman said it all.

Your review of the belles compared to your cornwalls is also very interesting. I love my cornwalls, but now you have me wondering.

Also nice dog.

Danny

----------------

Danny, you should stop wondering a pick up a pair. You know you should.
1.gif

Rich, congrats on beautiful Belles. You will love yours as much as I love mine.

Carl.

----------------

Thanks Carl,

Without trying to sound cocky, they are beauts aren't they!

They sound better each day, I can find no faults what so ever, at least for my tastes. God, they sound - - so right!

WOW indeed! And I was just on my way to force myself to like my newly acquired ind. La Scala's. More force needed now and maybe hide them under a psychedelic sheet.2.gif No it's allright actually, they are fine and at least I should be able to make them sound like these! 3.gif But yours are terrific! Congrats! Tim 1.gif

----------------

On 4/21/2005 5:22:30 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

That's the most beautiful cabinet Klipsch ever made.

Now get some doilies or felt footies under all those candles and bowls. At least you don't have a plant perched on those babies!

M

----------------

A great suggestion and great minds think alike! Rubber pads were installed prior to placement.