no more time for hometheater/audio... =(

Sanman023

I know the feeling! It gets better though, my little girl will be 4 this August. She even has her own little mini HT in her room already with Klipsch of course! (KG1's & KSC-C1) I am training her young!

I played Bach and Mozart in the background when she was hanging out in the living room area on the system. Now she loves to watch her movies in there!

No children myself. But your attitude looks great by your post. Also your baby.

Time changes priorities. Will look for your posts, miss ya, but know it's for a reason that can't be topped.

Give a hug for me. :)

I'll keep a good thought and you are something special, you have something special. That's music itself.

dodger

• Moderators

What a precious pic! Thanks for sharing it.

My little Steven is now 7 months old, and can wire a THX Ultra 2 Home Theater System all by himself.

Ok, maybe not yet, but soon. Very soon. 2.gif

Hey Sanman,

very nice photo, did you have a pro come to the house and take it for you? (I'm a wedding photog, been doing a few kids/parents shots).

remember, play beautiful classical music to sooth your baby, or just when you and mama need a little break. Soon enough you'll be using that huge HT to play 'purple dinosaur' movies for babysitting. That system won't go unused for too long.

Best wishes,

Michael

----------------

On 3/30/2005 1:18:06 PM Amy Unger wrote:

My little Steven is now 7 months old, and can wire a THX Ultra 2 Home Theater System all by himself.

Ok, maybe not yet, but soon. Very soon.
2.gif
----------------

Hey, he would be good for running wire under the house 9.gif

I had to do that a lot when I was a kid.

• 5 weeks later...

Sanman thanks for sharing with us a glimpse into you world enjoy your fatherhood.

----------------

On 3/30/2005 1:18:06 PM Amy Unger wrote:

Ok, maybe not yet, but soon. Very soon.
2.gif

----------------

Amy your raisin your kid all wrong, you should be able to say he can make all the cuts for a Klipschorn by now...jeeesh your slackin already.2.gif9.gif

----------------

On 4/28/2005 5:03:21 PM Sanman023 wrote:

hello all...thanks for the kind words and advice....it gets better everyday...especially when she sleeps through the night...

colterphoto, it was actually a candid picture that mommy took when i was trying put baby to bed...

----------------

"When" she sleeps through the night? My daughter slept through the night maybe 5 times in two years... first colic, then ear infections.

She's twelve now, we sleep all night, and she loves to watch movies. It definitely gets better 1.gif

Great photo!

Take the time to cherish EACH SECOND! My son is now 21 years old and wasn't it only YESTERDAY he was just born??????

Things will change but the more they change, the more they stay the same. Each stage will blend with the next and too soon you will be wondering where the time went!

There was a 20 year or so gap in my audio systems, thats ok, I would rather have the memories.