Wife reading and posting....

dtel

• Moderators

Ocassionally I post under my husbands name. Should I get my own profile and user name, or just say I am dtel's wife or what? He says you guys should be able to tell the difference between my posts and his posts, because of the grammar and spelling...LOL. Probably should just get my own user name??

• Like 1

Well, anytime a female comes on the board, she usually gets an over abundance of help from all the guys on the board jumping at the chance to help the lone female. On the other hand, I think most of them get scared away but that over abundance of help.1.gif

----------------

On 6/1/2005 11:10:37 PM dtel wrote:

He says you guys should be able to tell the difference between my posts and his posts, because of the grammar ...

----------------

Whose grammar? Yours or his... pawternal or mawternal?

Woo

----------------

On 6/3/2005 1:29:37 AM wheelman wrote:

You should get your own.

----------------

yah, its to too hard to make an account! But its semi-annoying if you are using the same PC because you have to login and out each time you switch accounts. You could solve this problem by using 2 different browsers.

----------------

On 6/3/2005 12:02:41 PM John Albright wrote:

cluless shares an ID.

----------------

John,

Yes indeed I do share an ID, But I am the original, and I only share my ID with my other selves, some of us have been banned, most of us only existed a short time on this thread..Alter Ids are so much fun

.Now it's only me, Clu and my evil twin Less...

The beauty of Schizophrenia is that you are never alone...But no matter how I have always posted, it has always been me.

I guess the bottome line of advice for Dtel's wife is...

Establish your own identity, or two, or three, but don't step in someone elses shoes... and mostly, HAVE FUN

1.gif