LaScalas in Detroit - $800

• 2 weeks later...

Jon,

I thought the least I could do is thank you for posting this listing. I snatched these speakers up and man was it a deal. They were in like new condition, everything works and I even got the factory shipping boxes! They sound incredibly good in my livingroom.

Craig

----------------

On 6/14/2005 9:03:11 PM NOSValves wrote:

Jon,

I thought the least I could do is thank you for posting this listing. I snatched these speakers up and man was it a deal. They were in like new condition, everything works and I even got the factory shipping boxes! They sound incredibly good in my livingroom.

&
----------------

I don't believe you. I want to see some pictures! You know how I like original boxes! Dang

7.gif

----------------

On 6/14/2005 9:10:14 PM Istari wrote:

Craig,

You already had a pair of La Scalas in the workroom!!!

I'll take them off your hands on my way to Alpena if you would like!?

Jim
----------------

I think I'll keep them! I can't believe my wife didn't complain a bit. She was out of town for a week and when she walked in she said "cool speakers" I just about fell over.

Craig

"They were in like new condition, everything works and I even got the factory shipping boxes!"

Sweet deal! Congrats. A guy can never have too much of a good thing when it comes to Klipsch Heritage. And when the wife agrees, life is good 9.gif .

Well, it's good they're in good shape. It just pisses me off I didn't have the money for them. Would of snatched em in a heartbeat, I'm still trying to complete my system. Sucks having a dead end job, being broke all the time.

-Jon

----------------

On 6/14/2005 9:48:25 PM garymd wrote:

Congrats ole buddy! I guess you need to sell another pair or 2 of VRDs to make it up. Would it be a good time to re-negotiate?
9.gif
----------------

Nope a forum member purchased my HF87 to finance the purchase of these speakers. I don't think he is aware that his hard earned cash went to such a fine cause. Besides if I negotiate anymore with you I'll be out of business2.gif

Craig

----------------

On 6/14/2005 11:55:11 PM Cornwalled wrote:

Well, it's good they're in good shape. It just pisses me off I didn't have the money for them. Would of snatched em in a heartbeat, I'm still trying to complete my system. Sucks having a dead end job, being broke all the time.

-Jon
----------------

Well like a said thanks for sharing the listing. The seller was slammed with 40 emails in the first 10 minutes after you posted it here. He said mine was the most definitive. I simple wrote "I'll take them and pick them up" I figured if they were not as advertised I could just walk out. Local Heritage for a deal almost never come up so why mess around.

Craig