Be Cool,,, UGH!!!

IndyKlipschFan

OK, perhaps the worst pick I have bought this year. I banned my wife for 30 days after she bought Hocus Pocus... I think she will ban me some amount of time over this dog.

Very dissapointing to me, a great cast wasted.... And it never got better.

A few shots of Aragon gear in the backgrounds and some Klipsch too...

I give it a 2, and I am being generous...

Be Cool was very entertaining to me as well. I chuckled throught the movie especially Cedrics and Andrew Benjamins character. Cedrics and Benjamins character to me were every bit as entertaining if not more so than Uma's and Travolta's. Throw in a gay Rock and you have one pretty funny movie. That Rock is not a bad actor at all.

The Rock was the only thing that held this movie together, if at all. As Roger already said, a horrible waste of so much talent.

With the amount of buzz and publicity Travolta and Thurman's dance received, hailed as his comeback dance since "Saturday Night Fever," seeing it turned out to be a sharp, cold slap in the face. BOOOOOOOOOORING.

Not bad some parts really made me laugh. It wasn't a gut buster for me, but i enjoyed it. I almost over analyzed it from this post. So that may have had something to do with it. It was worth the rent though. Twinkle twinkle baby. Twinkle twinkle!

By the way I did notice the Aragon, and Klipch gear. Also alienware computers everywhere. Remember Waynes World? Wayne and Garth sitting around with pepsi, nike, pizza hut, and every major corporation imaginable at the time saying they would never sell out in a movie. That was hilarious.

In my opinion I didn't think is was nearly as good as "Get Shorty", the first movie in the series, but it was not horrible either. John seemed a little flat this time around and there was no banter that made the first one so good. A good popcorn flick and that is about it.

Laters,

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...