I setup a new site with all of my pics. I pulled any that may be questionable, but will add them if Amy or Trey say they are ok.

These are also shrunk, but I will be re-doing them when I get some time. I also have the full size ones I will post later if anyone wants them.

Last, I posted them all as-is. Some are really bad, like the SPL meter.

cyclone's pics

• Moderators

Very cool, cyclonecj!

I especially like the Canadian geese shots.. I'll definitely have to show Andre (the Synergy room presenter)... since he was attacked by one while roller blading to work a couple weeks ago!! 6.gif

Thanks Amy.... I got a good laugh from that one. I was actually careful around them. I have heard that before.

If anyone is interested how I made that site, go here:

">Microsoft Powertoys

Its a small program that makes a HTML out of pics, or a folder of pics.

There are many other cool toys there, including an image re-sizer that works with a simple right-click.

Like the pics.... But I hate Geese.

They are mean too, like Amy points out. I know a lot of people who have been attacked by them. It happens when you get to close to there nest.

The darn things migrate down the coast of lake michigan and take up home in every puddle and farm field we have.

There crap is bigger than most dog crap too.

JM

We forgot our digital camera in Cheyenne before we left for Indy. We bought a cheap 3.2 megapixal Kodak camera in Iowa and guess what? I lost it. I took it from the mixer to Craigs room and than when we were booted from the room to the lobby, I left it in the lobby. Called the HI and it was not turned in.

Cheers, Patrick

Guest larouchea

Thanks a pantload Amy, Now the entire world knows I was attacked.

I really appreciate the press that this little event has created...

bitter dre

Dre

I never saw that Time issue. Funny1.gif

Hey, I wanted to tell you that the synergy speakers you showed us at the pilgrimige sounded great. Did I understand properly, that you are one of the designers of the synergy speakers we heard? If so, take a bow and be proud of your work.

JM