Need Suggestions

taylor99ss

Hmmm...

Stumbled across this one...

Let's just say that I can understand desiring a black pair. But encountering someone who is actually having problems because they have cherry cabinets!?! And to think that some folks actually have real problems!!!

We should all have such problems! 2.gif

May I humbly suggest that you sit back, relax and enjoy! And if you absolutely need them to appear black, turn out the lights!2.gif9.gif

----------------

On 7/27/2005 4:06:17 PM damonrpayne wrote:

I wish folks would post something more than "Need suggestions" as their topic so I don't have to read it if I'm not interested. I spend too much time on these forums as it is!

----------------

I think it's hilarious(and also ironic) that you would take the time to reply to a post that doesn't interest you.9.gif

Welcome to the forum Taylor99ss.1.gif

Don't let some of the regulars get to ya.

That Cherry is a real nice color and you may get used to it. If not ask again how to change the color, but don't let on that it's a pair of RF-7's. I also think a thread intitled "Will trade Cherry RF-7's for Black" could get a favorable response.2.gif

May I ask why you want Black? Isn't your RC-25's and RS-35 cherry colored? If not, that may be the reason. If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase your RF-7's? Was it Ultimate Electronics before they closed?

----------------

On 7/27/2005 2:44:50 PM taylor99ss wrote:

I just bought a pair of Cherry RF-7's for $1200.

Is it that good of a deal? I really wanted the black ones. on that notes, here's the question.....Whats the best way to now show my Cherry 7's as black ones?

thanks
----------------

Hmm , Considering that you could have gotten a used pair of La Scalas for the same price , I would say no . Did you buy these things for their shiney cones ? In which case I would say you might as well just paint em' black . I know I'm gonna offend some of you , but if they are not original or heritage , They are not Klipsch Speakers . It's a different company folks . . .

10.gif

----------------

On 7/30/2005 3:42:48 AM sunburnwilly wrote:

Hey , Shiney Cone Lovers . Come Get Some !!! LOL

----------------

Yeah, that looks great. That "center" channel looks like its 30 years old, isn't even centered, and has a wire hanging down from it. Hope you don't need anything out of that closet, and watch out so you don't trip over that speaker cable EVERY time you walk into the room.

You might want to consider a new camera, as well. The one you are using now takes horribly grainy pictures. I can't even tell what equipment you have or what DVDs are on the table. And speaking of tables, what is that? A piece of plywood on top of a couple of cinderblocks? 11.gif

Hey Indy , Thanx for the kind remarks , I'm still nursing the wounds that Todd inflicted on me , Preperation H will only get you so far LOL . Thanx Todd I hope your happy . Anyway I've been renting this place for 11 years now and theres only so much I can do . The room is 16 by 20 and the walls are concrete , so moving stuff around is difficult to say the least . The heresy is centered , the tv is not . With the addition of the Belles I will soon be adding another amp , and a modification to the shelf to allow for another Heresey . Presently I have 3 that I am not using . As far as the sound goes I will put my system up against any of the shiney cone lovers out there . " That Goes Double To You Todd " , Peace and wear sunscreen you shiney cone lovin fools ! 10.gif