New Proud owner of the RF-7, I'm a RF-7er now.

tibbit

I cannot believe the sound from the RF-7's. These speakers are as nice as you said. I went to buy a used Klipshorn, had a listen (nice), asked if I could hear his RF-7's, left without buying the Klipshorns, and days later, I have brand new cherry RF-7's. The Klipschorn's sounded great on his tubes, the RF-7's have superior definiton and imaging is what sold me on these speakers. Now I need to sell my Forte II's. I'm going to put an ad in the local paper over the weekend to sell, don't want to go the ebay way and have to ship. My compulsion for Klipshorns are now gone. These RF-7's are well built, nearly 100 pounds each, the plastic feet should be metal with how heavy, fit and finish is first rate for this price.

I tried to wait until Septmeber to see what new Klipsch products are coming out but I had to have the RF-7. The RF-7's are a VERY LARGE sound for it's smaller foot-print. The speakers just disappear and a real live show appears before you.

Now, the more you put into the RF 7, the more you'll get back. Better amps, DeanG mods, etc.. etc.. a nice rsw15.. keeps getting better..

Take good care of the wood, cherry is just magnificant.

As for the feet, you need to be very careful moving them around, i just broke one of them. They should be built exactly them same designed but in metal, that would rock.

If anyone outthere does metal works please, make some business... just one more mod for the RF7.