Proper use of this Klipsch Forum

6foot8

I am very disappointed to see that a large percentage of discussions on this forum degrade into arguments, name calling and outright personal attacks on other forum members. To often I see that personalities dictate the content and direction of these discussions rather than genuine interest in discovery. I am loosing interest in reading and participating in this forum because of the incessant preoccupation with the pedantic, the annoying psycho-babble and irritating diatribe. I am convinced someone lurking in the shadows will jump out and pronounce me an idiot because I miss-spelled a word or am guilty of an innocent syntax error in this post. Some folks need to grow up while others need to find somewhere else to spend all their free time if this forum is to continue to be a place of learning and sharing through friendly and considerate discourse at an intellectual level.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, you tell that to Craig. Whether or not I decide to post

pictures about my system is my damn business. I have never ask

him to show picture of his system. And yet he continually attack

me with nonsense posts!

If one doesn't respect another, how can he ask the same back?

I was not mentioning any names Neo so please don't take it personally, I was making a general statement about the content of a large number of discussions on this forum. I would also ask that you refrain from using foul language while responding to any post of mine. If you can not express yourself intelligently without the use of slang vernacular then I would greatly appreciate not hearing from you in the future.

Thanks in advance Neo.

Well, you tell that to Craig. Whether or not I decide to post pictures about my system is my damn business. I have never ask him to show picture of his system. And yet he continually attack me with nonsense posts!

If one doesn't respect another, how can he ask the same back?

Hey NEO you feeling guilty?

6foot8,

You went through this yourself when you first got here too. How is your

system working out now that you've had it going for a while? My

rooms are too small for anything that large, but it must be great for

the movie experience.

I always try to be nice.

Bruce

I would also ask that you refrain from using foul

language while responding to any post of mine. If you can not

express yourself intelligently without the use of slang vernacular...

LMAO.

Could someone pass me the handbook on what constitutes "foul"

language? Perhaps the rules governing the mutual exclusivity of

intelligence and slang?

ROTFLMAO.

I love this forum and its members. Talk about entertainment.

what does this post have to do with 2-Channel Audio????

this is what I really do NOT like

post in the wrong part of the forum

this should be in the General category

otherwise, this forum is GREAT and very informative

it does seem to be controlled by a few major posters whom do have their opinions on certain things

but that is a discussion for another topic

everyone, enjoy the Holiday weekend

To quote a great American - "Can't we all just get along".

Rich

Oh great! The infamous quote that inspires everyone to impose their personal standards upon everyone else and then stand and watch in amazement at the resulting chaos and disagreement!

"Hey Rich! Where did you come up with that crazy statement". How's that for obligatory disruption? It's not said because I mean it, but simply in a left handed attempt to operate from within the spirit of camaraderie exhibited on the site! Hey, I'm just trying to fit in!!![;)][:P] [A]

There's lots of great info to be found in this Forum - But, I have to admit, I rather enjoy the occasional "diversion" that occurs here. The Forum's a family - in my family we occasionally are rude to one another, we occasionally anger one another, and we sometimes (*** forbid) use less than proper language with one another. Or is my family a lot different from yours? This Forum's big enough for a little scrap now and then and I don't think that anyone who regularly interacts with the public should get too offended by the language and goings-on here. Relax - this really ain't important stuff, it's only discussion about audio equipment and it should serve as information and entertainment for the participants. And no, I'm not going to post a picture of my family to prove that I have one!

Yeah a good brawl everynow and then is cathartic, but since we've come

back up it's suddenly become more strident and some folks have been

screwing up threads from people trying to actually learn about some

stuff, not fight about it. Here's my comments from earlier this

week:

Two days back up and two busted threads (and it looks like another

Time for a little finger wagging.

We are a community so let's be a little more circumspect and restrained.

A little less frantic, a little less confrontational.

Fer crying out loud we are being chastised by 15 year olds. Doesn't that give anyone pause.