It's....

fini

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday, Gregg. Half a hundred, eh?...better you than me, I always say. orangerolleyes.gif

I'm as old as "The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan Sessions", with the songs "Hero Blues", "Watcha Gonna Do", "Oxford Town", "I Shall Be Free", "A Hard Rains A'Gonna Fall", and "Bob Dylan's Blues" recorded just 4 days prior to my birthday (Dec. 10th, 1962).

You can imagine my astonishment! You can SEE my astonishment! Kinda looks like they bought me a new truck, huh? Nope, just decorated my old one. I think it shows they adore and respect me (that's how I interpret it, anyway)!

post-3580-13819273622392_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday Gregg (belatedly - sorry - missed the thread for a while there). 50 huh? Only 40 here so ya got a decade on me or thereabouts.

Lets see - what can you say to someone to make them feel better about being 50? Oh I know....

"You are as young as the woman you feel!"

(PS - hope the wife is younger than you).

Cheers

Max

Instead of cake might I suggest:

egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

So let me get this straight, Gregg...your kids gift wrapped your old truck? Didn't they get a new paint job for it, or at least wash and wax it? That's like gift wrapping one of your old leisure suits from 1974 and giving it to you as a gift (and I like that idea...very imaginative, and cheap, too)![:o]

Michael,

When we were having our wedding rehearsal dinner (over 18 years ago,

my, my), my Dad made the comment he and my Mom had been married

33-1/3 years, "...and that's some kind of record," he said.

I wonder where I got my sense of humor (if you can call it that)? ;^)