Install DAY !!! Finally!

IndyKlipschFan

Wow, thanks for your positive replies guys. Of course your welcome to come by and listen woodog could get em all just right and so forth.. LOL Watched a movie last night. I bought the Denon 2910 DVD player on sunday .. audio and video wise I am not kidding.... It just gave me the chills... it was incredible.

My hope is, next year, after Klipsch is done with the pilgrimage. Maybe Saturday night (after the dinner and entertainment) we can do something here too. To me, it already sounds incredible. Comcast will be here Wednesday so the HT will look incredible as well. (I can't wait to see HD in this room with a 106" screen!!)

The other game room on the opposite side of this room has Heresy for 2 channel speakers . So total Klipsch speakers downstairs.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ta - DAAAA!!! Nice job Indy and I'm happy for you that your project is not only complete, but that it appears to be meeting (exceeding?) your expectations. It's nice when things work out like what you've imagined them to be ain't it? Seriously.....congradulations. Now it's time to PAR - TAY! [<:o)]

Not sure anyone else here that's done a project like this feels the same way, but there's a part of me that almost doesn't want my HT project to end. I mean, it's like I have this fear that once it's done, I won't have anything to do. [:'(] Anyone else feel like this?? Scooter.....you have that fear?

One person I know who DOESN'T feel the same as me is my wife. She wants the HT done not so we can enjoy it, but because it means that I've finally filled up that money pit! [:D]

Tom

My hope is, next year, after Klipsch is done with the pilgrimage. Maybe Saturday night (after the dinner and entertainment) we can do something here too.

Roger: I got dibbs on 2 seats: One for me and one for the wife! She wants to come along with me and meet all of you crazy audio people next year! [;)]

Comcast HDTV comes today.. (Wednesday October 19th,,,,) We will see if we can get everything up and running..

The first movie we watched I let my daughter choose..We had talked about this room for so long I wanted her to be a part of it all too. Her choice??? It was Nemo..followed by The Incredibles.. Followed by the Barbies Princess and the Pauper.... it was after 12 midnight and I think she wanted another...If I let her. HAHAHAHAHA

Comcast HDTV comes today.. (Wednesday

October 19th,,,,) We will see if we can get everything up and running..

The first movie we watched I let my daughter choose..We

had talked about this room for so long I wanted her to be a part of it

all too. Her choice??? It was Nemo..followed by The

Incredibles.. Followed by the Barbies Princess and the Pauper.... it

was after 12 midnight and I think she wanted another...If I let

her. HAHAHAHAHA

Nice job! when do you get to pick a movie, a few U571 depth charges will help torque everything down

post-16352-13819273915136_thumb.jpg

Indy, that's TWICE in one week man.

Gary's question directed to you, on your thread, is on the previous page:

"Roger,

Do you still need a "Whipped Cream" LP cover for your wall? I may have a nice spare. "

Read the threads Roger.LOL

Am I going to have to come up there and drag you outa dat theatre!?!?!?!

Now I wonder if you missed my gushy threads describing the engineering and setup of your theatre. We're talking about you, should be your favorite subject.

Now Pay Attention Boy!

Michael

I was going through my fathers album collection and found a Tijuana Brass album with a photo similar to what you described. Is this what you are talking about?

That's the one I thought they were talking about, too.....

post-10177-13819273917636_thumb.jpg