THAR SHE BLOWS!!! WO Corn's with Cane

Gilbert

He has to go to San Diego, CA to get those nice WO '64 Klipschorn's with Cane grills and Pie Slige logo's first. Not to mention he has four pairs of Corn's now, three pairs being Vert's. They do look very nice from the single photo though.

So many speakers, so little time.

FIVE PAIRS OF SPEAKERS! I don't get it I guess. Does he have a

pair in every room (including kitchen and bathroom??) This

reminds of sometimes you hear of guys having several cars some needing

one thing some needing another part or broken done to them and lucky if

one or two work right[:)] I love my Heresy (I) but 2 is all I need I

don't collect speakers. But whatever makes you happy if your not

hurting anyone I guess.

J.

FIVE PAIRS OF SPEAKERS! I don't get it I guess. Does he have a pair in every room (including kitchen and bathroom??)

J.

Kitchen, yes. Bathroom, no, but an excellent idea. Thanks for the advice, Houston, we have contact.....here I come [;)]

FIVE PAIRS OF SPEAKERS! I don't get it I guess. Does he have a pair in every room (including kitchen and bathroom??) This reminds of sometimes you hear of guys having several cars some needing one thing some needing another part or broken done to them and lucky if one or two work right[:)] I love my Heresy (I) but 2 is all I need I don't collect speakers. But whatever makes you happy if your not hurting anyone I guess.

J.

it's a man thing you are not supposed to get it !!!!!!!!!

kinda like a woman that wants a collection of diamond rings. we dont get it. (or any jewelery) you have one ring or necklace isnt that enough???????????

Joe

Don't forget shoes, gotta have every color in the rainbow because you never know what outfit that you will wear, and will need something to match. You need 20 pairs of shoes and only a single pair of speakers, now there is logic for you.

Maybe one day she will graduate from the entry level Klipsch Heritage speakers to the big dogs and will understand.

The only rooms in my house that aren't equipped with a system and speakers are the Kitchen and Bathroom.

At least ten pairs of speakers/subwoofers in the house and proud of it! That does not count the system in my car either.

i forgot to mention a pocket book (purse) for every day of the week and of course a special one for this or that outfit. and lets not forget 3 closets full of clothes that one day may fit me again when i decide to lose weight!!!!!!! of course those cars setting around running or not still have value, and everyone on this forum knows klipsch speakers hold value, i havent seen many purses or old clothes sale for much.

Im just glad we all have permission to buy more than 1 pair of klipsch now as long as we dont hurt

anyone that is !!!!!

Joe

Don't forget shoes, gotta have every color in the rainbow because you never know what outfit that you will wear, and will need something to match. You need 20 pairs of shoes and only a single pair of speakers, now there is logic for you.

Maybe one day she will graduate from the entry level Klipsch Heritage speakers to the big dogs and will understand.

The only rooms in my house that aren't equipped with a system and speakers are the Kitchen and Bathroom.

At least ten pairs of speakers/subwoofers in the house and proud of it! That does not count the system in my car either.

No! No! You missed it. .........25 pairs of BLACK shoes!!!.......with the rainbow......

35 years of marriage[D]

Terry