Happy Birthday Michael Colter (The curly Headed one!)

Bill H.

Happy Birthday!

Michael, you didn't tell me on Monday that your birthday is today.

We could have ordered a joint cake at the Point Restaurant; my birthday is Saturday. At least they could have put a candle in your meatloaf. A little wax would have given it more flavor.

OTOH a joint cake would be too hard to light and it would taste awful.

• Moderators

Happy Birthday Michael. As you know we have two big birthday presents here for you. We will enjoy them ourselves as we celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary on Friday, November 11th. Not much of a birthday present for you since you paid for them, but we sure will enjoy them.

At least they have Klipsch written on them.

Happy Birthday and many more.

This is from a Saturday Night Live skit..from my friend "Father Guido Sarducci"

As he would say....... I wrote you a very a special a song..

Happy Birthday to you... (hey thats a good start I like that.. Guess I will repeat it again..)

Happy Birthday to you..... (OK, time to a change it just a little..)

Happy Birthday.... (OK, again a nice n sweet shortened version of the a first part....)

Happy Birthday... (OK, we a need a hook... like the beginning line.. so here goes again)

Happy Birthday to you (yeah I like it a just like a that!)

Mine was Nov 4th//// I am 44 now. It is scary how fast time flies after your 30 something!!

Happy Birthday Michael. As you know we have two big birthday presents here for you. We will enjoy them ourselves as we celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary on Friday, November 11th. Not much of a birthday present for you since you paid for them, but we sure will enjoy them.

At least they have Klipsch written on them.

Happy Birthday and many more.

BillH, thanks for starting the thread. Yer a good pal.

dtel, dat's okay, I have another pair here just like em![;)] Happy Anniversary to you and wifey on Friday. Give her a big sloppy kiss for me, will ya?

Yeah Indy I remember that skit, that's for the gift of song, from a true songsmith and good friend.

gee tanks you guyz, I'm feeling all good and mushy inside[:$]

Picky, the cake was scrummy but only 29 candles, sometimes I feel 29, sometimes 59, at any rate, at the tender middle age of 47, I have officially outlived my Dad. That's pretty bittersweet, I came close to not making that milestone a couple of times in the past year. [:(]

Michael- yer bestest Klipsch buddy ever![8]

Max, will this do? I got a second pair of these last week, but they're at dtel's place as he picked em up for me (what a guy) This will double my Industrial setup to 3 bottom bins and two tops per side (plus the woodies LSBR)- YEEEOOOWWWW

post-10755-13819275842814_thumb.jpg