HAS AN EBAY SCAMMER SNAGGED HT PIC AKA MONKEYS ON BELLES

johnyholiday

As a poweseller, I despise these scammers. But it REALLY pisses me off when they mess with Klipsch. Now - I gotta say this cuz it bothers me.... fake bidding on these things just encourages them to do it again. They are trying to score a quick sale, take the money & run. Bidding on their auctions only makes them think it will work either now or in the future.

The $1200 khorn scammer with the yellow text at the top & s/h of $40 - with 6+ pages of scam will only keep gang-relisting because he sees bids. Out of 6 pages and say 4 auctions with bids - his chances go up that he can score. Bidding only encourages him to keep at it again & again. He's got a bid on those khorns right now. I further think it slows down Ebay's system as they have to auto-send emails to the bidders, cancell the bids, etc. as opposed to just plain nuking the auctions. I beyond respectfully dissagree with this fake bidding concept. Bad idea IMO.

Al,
It took them awhile, but the listing is cancelled!

s.gif

This listing (#6029466318) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Try searching for another item now.

Mabye a quick offer of 300 bucks and he'll make an outside Ebay sell?[:$]

Just for kicks I asked what his BIN price was. He says:

"Hello there,

The buy it now price for the item is $1000 , tell me if you want to

make a deal.

Thank you!"

If you didn't think it was a scam you should have no doubt now.

Mabye a quick offer of 300 bucks and he'll make an outside Ebay sell?[:$]

He would have to...."No longer a registered user". Apparently eBay had further reason to cancel the auction than just the picture.

I was being sarcastic I would not advocate trying to deal with a

scammer outside ebay. It was just a poke at offering 300 bucks for

Belles. MY bad.[:#]