Who are your favorite Guitarists?

Dirk Diggler

• 3 months later...

I can still remember humble him without laser lights smoke bombs etc just blue denums chequered shirt covered in sweat with bleeding fingers !He gave the people everything he had and more if could borrow it............ RORY GALLAGHER a guy with brilliance and modesty who never considered himself above the knockabout.

Yeah Buckethead is a hoot! I saw him live and he is interesting indeed. I love originality and hes got it.

I'm not a big classic rock big show off guitar solo fan my favorite guitarist are rather crude in nature or so original they lack definition:

Joseph Spence

Robert Johnson

any very early recorded blues not the new crap

Hank Sr

Mark Mothersbaugh

Gary "Mantis" Lucas

Denny "Feelers Reebo" Walley

HAYASHI

KIRILOLA

John Lennon

Justin Hayward

John Lennon is my favorite singer and cultural icon of all time just amazing.

It was so errie when Jullian started singing in the eighties. I don't think we were ready for that so soon after Johns passing. Wish he was still with us. Give Peace A Chance indeed.

Larry Carlton is exceptional to see live. There are just so many it is hard to narrow the criteria . I left out Craig Chaquico, Peter White, Marc Antoine, and so many other guitarists whom I enjoy very much. Chet Atkins, Jose Feliciano, even Charo' for that matter. There are just so many excellent guitarists. The list is purely subjective and likely to change anytime we are asked to post it.