Hello to all, nice to be back.

I have been through a lot the past several months, now that things are going a bit better, and some decisions had to be made, id like to re join my freinds here on the forum. Ill be here more often now. Ive missed out on a lot, so if you would please fill me in on the last year LOL.

Regards jim

I have been through a lot the past several months, now that things are going a bit better, and some decisions had to be made, id like to re join my freinds here on the forum. Ill be here more often now. Ive missed out on a lot, so if you would please fill me in on the last year LOL.

Regards jim

Welcome back Jim. I was gone for awhile too, came back under another name. Still alot of nice people here(Jacksonbart,and others) and I also find some border line snobs, that no matter what your opinion is, what equipment you listen to, or who you listen to, your always wrong, and they know best. I shouldn''t lump everyone together like that, but that's how I feel. I guess in the end, the good folks win out, and let the snobs think they are always right. Hopefully you'll jump in and enjoy yourself again, Welcome Back.

Regards jim

Welcome back Jim. I was gone for awhile too, came back under another name. Still alot of nice people here(Jacksonbart,and others) and I also find some border line snobs, that no matter what your opinion is, what equipment you listen to, or who you listen to, your always wrong, and they know best. I shouldn''t lump everyone together like that, but that's how I feel. I guess in the end, the good folks win out, and let the snobs think they are always right. Hopefully you'll jump in and enjoy yourself again, Welcome Back.

Glad to see you're back, Jim. Other than lynnm passing away last year and both Andy and Kelly making appearances once again, the ol' gang is still here (even HornEd checks in once in awhile). Hope this new year brings you and your family much happiness.

Good to see you, Jim.

Lessee.......what's happened over the last year......besides lots of folks getting addicted to JuicyMusic preamps and VRD's, the release of the Trachorn upgrade, crossover upgrades......lots going on here audiowise. Lots to catch up on.

Good to see that all of the "family" finds their way back here. We always do[:D]

Im glad to be back, my good freind Lynnm will be missed, it seems like just the other day he sold his KLF-30's when he bought his Klipschorns, would liked to have met him in person. I hope HDBR builder is doing ok.

I fought 2 years 7 months with Human services, I won, then again I didnt.

Anyway im back, and glad to be here.

Now to actually upgrade my crossovers in my Klipschorns LOL.

Now to take a moment in silence for my freind.

Regards Jim