How could they do that to the speakers?

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

This weekend was birthday weekend in the Cannon house.

Lauren is now 7 and (mom) Kathy is now (older)

For their b-day I sent them to a Spa for the day. They had all kinds of "girl" stuff done.

While there Kathy noticed they are using Klipsch speakers in each room for background sound.

All day they played birds singing, water falls...you know "relaxing sounds"...

Once they returned home all Kathy could talk about is how she felt "bad" for those Klipsch speakers. How they never get used to their full extent.

"...just once they need to jam some DOORS or BonJovi"

I guess I have had a bit of influence on her....<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

realism is the key as Kathy and friends found out. They need not be loud all the time. I myself listen to those 'environmental' recordings through my RB3II's in my bedroom. Very relaxing for reading to. And it does sound like the birds and waterfalls are right there in the room with me.

Drives the cats bonkers!

And TREY, say Happy Birthday to the girls for us! You're pretty cool to give them a gift like that- I bet your daughter told all her school friends about her cool b-day gift from Dad!

Michael

happy birthdays all around then [;)]

Oh, it was happy for a while. Then I came home and ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor for a while. Tooooo much [D][<:o)]

OH how it was tooooo much. Worst hang over in recent memory for sure. Reminds me of why I don't drink very often. That was Saturday night and I'm still feeling the affects of my power purge.

Trey, I think that's really neat -your wife noticed /looked at what type of speakers they were using!

I was at the Indianapolis Museum of Art recently and was suprised that they didn't have any Klipsch speaker for the
exhibits.......(Hint- Hint).........

• Klipsch Employees

It was a busy week around here.

Angie had a bday on the 6th (my full sister, I have 1 half sister and 2 step brothers)

Jeff, had his on the 7th (step brother)

Lauren, on the 8th, my baby girl

and Kathy, my love, on the 9th.

Yes the spa is in the area, Carmel. It is all ran mono, 70V.

the problem they have is that they can't turn it down low enough sometimes. The speakers play to loud, even on the lowest setting.

• Klipsch Employees

But they do.

they are just well hiden

I can't tell you where. I have seen them, but it has been about a year.

They are in the area with all the video screens. It is dark in that area. The display, which may not be up now, was a round closed off area. I wish I could remember.

We have product in most all the museums in the area.

I am working with the city on a canal project to put displays under the bridges along the walk way.