Featured in June 2006 Issue of HOME THEATER MAGAZINE: PICKY'S HT!!

picky

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pako: Thanks, man! I appreciate that.

Meatball: Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your kind words. The response we have been getting, both here and elsewhere, has been overwhelming. Yes, were are very happy with how things have turned out. Best of luck to you, too.

Glenn and Verna-

I picked up the latest issue of Home Theater because we were meeting your neighbors, Doug and Sue, for dinner. They, and the other couple, were very impressed with the article and your home.

The next time Doug sees Verna at the bank, he'll probably pretend that he ran across the article on his own, he'd be kidding about that, but not about how impressed he was by the article.

Dantfmly, m00n, DizRotus & Gilbert: Thanks a bunch you guys! It really means a lot to us hearing the "good words" from you all. I only wish you were here to take a first hand look with us like DizRotus did. m00n: Still not up to flying? [;)]

Neil: FYI - Verna left the bank back in December due to health reasons. She's still at home, mending. She doesn't plan to return (too much stress at the new branch). :(

I don't know if we'll see Doug and Sue but please give them our best and thank them for their kind words. We should have them over for a demo night sometime along with you and your bride! Thanks for letting us know! -Glenn

Well congratulations Picky!!! Mine's appeared in several publications over the years too. It's always nice to see your setup in commercial print. [:D]

artto: Thank you very much, artto! That means a lot coming from you and knowing a bit about your pedigree. I am not surprised to hear that your place has been featured in the past. Congrats to you as well, and thanks!