Cell phone number list/arrival day

• Moderators

If you will email my wife giving your cell phone number and arrival day she will compile a list and email it back to everyone. If you want to include where you are staying she will put that info on the list.

This may make it easier to keep up with who is arriving and on what day and where they will be staying.

Everyone that sends their cell phone number, arrival day and hotel will get a list by return email of everyone else's cell phone numbers, arrival day and hotel.

She will give everyone a few days to email the info to her, then she will post again, to make sure no one else wants on the list.

I seem to remember a time last year when we tried to keep up with a certain wild Indy driver that we accidently left some people in his dust that a cell phone list could have come in handy. Even the deer were sprinting out of his way : )

• Moderators

Be sure to pass the list on to Trey. He'll be doing most of the herding.

[:)]

He'll also be borrowing a company cell phone that we'll give out to everyone by email soon.

Be sure to pass the list on to Trey.  He'll be doing most of the herding.

[:)]

He'll also be borrowing a company cell phone that we'll give out to everyone by email soon.

Uh oh is he driving ? I heard they were installing speed bumbs in Hope after last year ; )

• Moderators

I am in the process of compiling the list. I was trying to give everyone a little while longer to send their info for the list.

Later this evening I will post a list of forum members that have emailed the info already.

I will give everyone else until Sunday morning to send their info. On Sunday evening/night I will email the list to everyone that sent info.

If any of you need the list now let me know and I will email the members info I have collected thus far.

• Moderators

Here is a list of forum members that have emailed cell phone numbers, arrival dates and accomodations as of now:

customsteve, j.4knee, LarryC, BEC, triceratops, DaddyDee, DoubleJ, DrWho, Picky, CycloneJ, Seadog, IBSlammin, pmsummer, kaiser Set say, seti, coytee, Mikebse2A3, Trey Cannon, dtel's wife

If you emailed the info and your name is not on this list please resend info to me.

If you have not already emailed your cell phone number, arrival date and accomodations and would like to be on the list please send info.

If you do not want to share your cell phone number, but would like to tell us your arrival day and hotel accomodations, that is okay too.

I will be putting the final list together tomorrow (Sunday) and will email information to each one on the list. Only forum members that submitted info will be emailed.