OT: Looks like I'm going stereo

kev313

expecting?

or am I way off base?

That's my guess too. Stereo criers [:P] Mine are 2 and 7 years old, so they are far enough apart not to be too much trouble at the same time. Congrats to you. Sometimes I think the saying is true, "You aren't a parent until you have two children"

Good luck Kev,

Jeremy

Boy, that's a little Heartbeaker in that picture.....................Best of luck......they grow too fast, my kids are 27 and 22, that's how my hair got thin and Gray.........It goes SOOOO fast...........Enjoy, and plenty of Hug's and kisses......Aw gee, I'm feeling sad now...........

Remember; Being a Parent is a LIFETIME Job............Good For You......if I guessed wrong on this, I look pretty dumb................won't be the first time.....

If your going stereo, I guess that makes me a four channel surround set up!

Actually, the son that we adopted from Siberia 2 years ago is turning 7 today, time does surely fly on by...

Congrats on the new one on the way. There's nothing like being a dad, and having another kiddo is just as great as the first. I remember thinking, back when my wife was preg with our second, that I could not imagine loving another kid as much as I loved our first. Boom, no 2 comes along, and the heart just seems to grow enough to love that one just as much...

Also, my father in law has said that math in regards to kids is not a function of addition, but is rather some type of bell curve or something... He said that 1+1 does not equal 2, but rather 2.7 to about 2.9. And 2+1 does not equal 3, but rather around 3.9. etc, in regards to level of activity and work, etc. Turned out he was right. But it is certaily well worth it.

And hey, an open offer to your family and any others with preg wifes in the Waco, Texas region:

I am an OB-GYN and have a new state of the art 4D U/S machine at my office. Being an audio video nut, I then ran a feed over to a big screen LCD HDTV mounted on the wall, so prego moms, baby dadies, other rugrats, etc, can see the pictures at the same time. It get's really great live time pictures of the little squirts while they are moving around in utero.

If any of you are ever around here with expanding waist lines (preg types, not too much beer etc), please let me know, and we can go to the office and get some pics of the little one for you, it's a wonderful time to see the babies face, hands, and other parts in 3 D in real time....

Also, let me know if she needs any prenatal vitamins, I get them by the ton at the office and could stick a bunch of them in a box and mail them to you if she wanted.

Congrats Again,

Paul

congratulation Kev..let me know how it goes and you can give me some tips..my wife and I are expecting out first in april..doctor just told us that there are two of them in there...phewwww.....I am nervous as hell..dont know what to do with all my tube amplifiers....

tom

Paul,(me loves khorns).

I am in the houston area.can you tell me who is the drug rep for the vitamin and formula around the area..I got to do some kisisng up,so they can get me some sample of those baby formula at my pharmacy,and also if you dont mind.please leave me a contact email incase if i have any question regarding the pregnancy.we have over 5 physicians in the family but non of them are OB...ahhaha..thanks

tom

Congrats on the twinlets!

I'm not sure of any of the reps in the Houston area. You might ask your wife's ob at the next visit, they might know. We get a ton of vitamins in as samples, but don't actually get any formula in , I guess it all goes over to the pediatricians.

I will send you over my email address. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have in regards to obstetrics, I surely know a lot more about it than electronics!!!!

Paul

Congrats Kev!!

Hey, they know what causes that these days.[;)]

Mine are now almost 19 & 23. I love being an empty nester but really miss my babies. I especially miss telling bedtime stories. Can't wait to be a grandpa!

Enjoy every day with them while they're young because it does go way too fast.[:(] A cliche but all too true. Before you know it they're dating, going to the prom, off to college then...........gone.

I'm happy for you buddy. Congrats the Mrs. for us!