Holy bass horns Batman!

bdbaba

That entire setup comes from Ale in Japan. They make the beefy bass compression driver you see on the base seen at the rear and that massive horn. Not cheap stuff either. Have no idea what it sounds like but they carry a full line of compression drivers and horns. I recall looking at one of their mid-range drivers which went for around 3K each (+ ship). I don't know this ad but I suspect it's a guy in Utah who also uses/sells the Sierra Brooks (from the Phillipines) horn products also.

Oh My Goodness that is ISANE................I would NEVER get away with a horn like that, although I have room in the garage for them..........hmmm......

Hey oldbuckster,

With the mods I'm gonna make to your little sporty car, you'll have room for a couple of these mounted on the cargo bed. If we angle them just right, you could use 'em for head phones.[;)]............Pull...

I showed the picture to my wife and told her not to complain about my speakers. I thought that I was being smart and proving a point.

She showed me.

She took one look at the picture and said two things,

1) a woman has never set foot in his home, and

2) he is definatelty an engineer (which is really funny because I was an engineer when we met).

Oh My Goodness that is ISANE................I would NEVER get away with a horn like that, although I have room in the garage for them..........hmmm......

Hey oldbuckster,

With the mods I'm gonna make to your little sporty car, you'll have room for a couple of these mounted on the cargo bed. If we angle them just right, you could use 'em for head phones.[;)]............Pull...

What's up Bud, I thought you forgot about Oldbuckster............Will be ready to turn over the 911 in about a month, still good speeding, oops I mean drivin' weather left...........Hey, do you think maybe I could pipe in the Bass and use the interior as a Bass Bin..........I'll leave the design up to you Cousin........is it ok to call you Cousin? I just found out that SPUTNIK is my brother...........so you can be my Cousin Lost.............[:D]...........PULL...indeed........