Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Moderators

Trey is a Engineering Product Designer, which really means nothing, and Jay was in IT, then an Electronics Tech, now an Acoustics Tech, which also means nothing.

[:D]

So have we figured out what in heck they DO around there yet?

Trey spends most of the day bugging me about what we should do for next year's Pilgrimage, and Jay can usually be found surfing the internet.*

(*Disclaimer: I'm completely kidding, of course, they both work very hard)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this build-up, it must be a done deal. Michael's been hired to work in the Klipsch cafeteria, and they're waiting for him to give his apron size. [:P]

Seriously, Michael. Congrats in advance. Though we've never met, I can see from your always friendly posts you are a great person and very deserving of good things.

P.S. You're gonna have to start getting some sleep.

Now you have to remember You can't advise everyone to buy Cornwalls to fix all their problems.

!!!

Congrats!

maybe you can sneak your camera gear in and get us a few good "inside pics" now... perhaps of Trey working? Amy banning someone from the site? Steve reveling in his Heritage upgrade project success...

any other skirts that Old Buckster might have an interest in seeing run around HQ [:$]

• Klipsch Employees

Trey is a Engineering Product Designer, which really means nothing, and Jay was in IT, then an Electronics Tech, now an Acoustics Tech, which also means nothing.

[:D]

So have we figured out what in heck they DO around there yet?

Trey spends most of the day bugging me about what we should do for next year's Pilgrimage, and Jay can usually be found surfing the internet.*

(*Disclaimer: I'm completely kidding, of course, they both work very hard)

The real deal: I desigen architectural product (IC, IW, outdoor).

We, just this week, start producing new 1000 series IW,IC products. I am also working on a new outdoor speaker.

Jay Lawyer is doing my old job. He supports the other Engineers and takes care of the Lab. Jay is very good at what he does.

For me, that is yet to be seen (heard). Maybe by March next year some of the products I have a hand in will be out.