I have a confession.

PhilMays

I have, but I don't really remember it. I know that Audio King in town used to have a pair of Belles and I think they had some smaller Heritage speakers too. I don't believe they ever had any Klipschorns there though.

It would be nice to hear a pair of Khorns though. On second thought, maybe I should just leave well enough alone!

Shame on you [;)] You have not heard the world's best...Klipsch speakers! Gigantic boxes containing drivers from the 50's and 60's and horn loaded! What,how can this be.

I remember hearing the K-Horns,and and ....well they are K-Horns.Efficient and quite good speakers.Ahem

I have never, ever, heard any Klipsch Heritage speaker[:(]

It's not that I have looked. I live in a small market and my dealer will not even get the new RF-83's.

Anyway, I felt I should share.

One day...one day!

There are some forum members in Maryland that might let you have a listen .

Phil, the First Step is indeed to admit that you have a problem..[:(]

Second step: Go to the next Pilgrimidge. [au]

Third Step: Shop around here and locally for some Heritidge.[8-)]

Fourth: Get the Heritidge.[H]

Fifth: Listen to them for a while.[8]

Sixth: Get the bug to mod, upgrade, etc.[8-|]

Seventh: Ask here about what upgrade you should do.[8-|][:^)]

Eighth: Send out for such said upgrade.[sn]

Ninth: Install the upgrade/ mod.[:D]

Tenth: Sit back and listen to the audible sweetness.[Y]

Eleventh: Start looking for another Heritidge (they sound great in surround sound!)[H]

Twelth: Get another Heritidge, and start back up top...[Y]

Caution: Heritidge bug is a known contagious entity which has been known to cause excessive audible pleasure. However: serious side effects include the atrophy of one's wallet contents.]

Paul[;)]

There are some forum members in Maryland that might let you have a listen .

SBW, you beat me to it! Phil, get in touch with me or Garymd if you ever get close to DC some time.

Larry

Thanks, that would be great! Business does not take either of us there, but pleasure does! It's a great area and one we occasionally have talked about moving to, perhaps, maybe....

Phil,

I think I was on here for three years beofre I ever got any Klipsch at all. I had heard some LS in the past though, so I guess that lets me off the hook.

If you get to the Chattanooga area for business or pleasure, folks in our area can let you have a listen too. I've got LaScalas and Heresies.

Bruce