OT: Who is going to the Superbowl?

Colin

Manning's playing career and statistics have ranked him among the greatest quarterbacks of all-time. From 1998 to 2010, he led the Colts to eight (seven AFC South and one AFC East) division championships, two AFC championships, and one Super Bowl championship (Super Bowl XLI). His five NFL MVPs are a league record,[1] he was the most valuable player of Super Bowl XLI, has been named to thirteen Pro Bowls, has thirteen 4,000-yard passing seasons,[2][3] and is the Indianapolis Colts' all-time leader in passing yards (54,828) and touchdown passes (399).

I think all these records for recent quarterbacks need an asterisk since the rules of the game have changed significantly since the seventies.

And the rules have changed a lot in the past 2-3 years. You can't even fart within 5 yards of a receiver now!

I think all these records for recent quarterbacks need an asterisk since the rules of the game have changed significantly since the seventies.

And the rules have changed a lot in the past 2-3 years. You can't even fart within 5 yards of a receiver now!

I saw it called last week.  Gas interference.

• Like 1

OK my hero, Peyton Manning (7-2), the greatest living QB of all time (520 TD passes), with did not look so good in his drubbing against Brady and the Patriots (7-2). Arizona Cardinals look good this week at 8 and 1. Lions are 7 and 2, Cowboys 7 wins and 3 losses. Five teams are 6 and 3.