OT: Who is going to the Superbowl?

Colin

http://www.nfl.com/qs/peytonspace/index.jsp?campaign=Facebook_peyton

Even without Coach John Fox recovering from heart surgery, Peyton Manning continued his dominance in Week 10 throwing four touchdown passes, including three to Demaryius Thomas. The Broncos came out of their bye hot and beat the San Diego Chargers 28-20 to go 8-1.

Biggest game of the year this week!! Broncos vs. Chiefs!! This could be the Superbowl in November.

i am overly excited about this game. being in the military for the last 8 years i gave up on following football. my first year back the chiefs and mizzou are just doing awesome. its been a blast watching games on the big screen and the thx ultra stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

What a show with the Seahawks shreading the Saints on MNF this week. Russell Wilson is the real deal. Two best teams in the NFL are Seattle and Carolina. Yeah, I know. Never thought I would be saying that.

So one of the 2 best teams in the NFL is 3-3? :P

Patriots, Ravens, Colts, Cowboys, Lions, Panthers and Cardinals lead at almost 1/2 season, whose going? My guy Peyton looks awesome, but can he do it against younger teams? Can anybody beat the best QB in football?  

http://www.nfl.com/standings

The best QB in football, you mean Andrew Luck? He leads in 3 categories already, and has broken most of Mannings records when Manning was in his third year. It's amazing what the Colts have achieved. When Manning left, this city was devastated. Now they have a guy(Luck) who seems just as good.

Manning still spends a lot of time in Indy, he has many interest here. The city still loves him. Payton, Eli, and their Dad donated 20 million to St Vincent's Hospital for The Payton Manning Children's Hospital.

• Like 2

What a show with the Seahawks shreading the Saints on MNF this week. Russell Wilson is the real deal. Two best teams in the NFL are Seattle and Carolina. Yeah, I know. Never thought I would be saying that.

So one of the 2 best teams in the NFL is 3-3? :P

You do realize, that you quoted then argued with a post from 2013?  :lol:

+++

Edit:  In your defense, I don't know why anyone would resurrect a thread started in 2006.  :blink:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Funny.  I clicked on this thread and (not realizing) it took me to the beginning and I saw Amy, saying "Da Bears after they mop up the Dolphins next week" and thought it was a post from last week, seeing as the Dolphins kicked the hibernating Bears azz yesterday.  Finally realized I was in 2006. I'm a Bears fan, but they won't be anywhere near Phoenix in February.

hey, its my SuperBowl thread, I resurrect every year about this time, I was just posting the leaders, cant help if they are 3-3, think it could be Brady vs Peyton Manning? 

I sincerely hope not.

Not possible, unless one of them gets traded to an NFC team, which isn't happening.

• 2 weeks later...