Post Your Klipsch Hotties !

Werner Enge

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway , let´s wait a few days more............

Werner,

In case no one else has noted it, you can see lots of (mostly) non-Klipsch hotties in the 138-page thread (15 posts per page), The Prettiest Girl on the Planet!! elsewhere on the Klipsch Forum. There are 2,063 posts in this remarkable thread, and forum members and visitors have viewed it 100,610 times.

Enjoy!

Larry

Anyway , let´s wait a few days more............

Werner,

In case no one else has noted it, you can see lots of (mostly) non-Klipsch hotties in the 138-page thread (15 posts per page), The Prettiest Girl on the Planet!! elsewhere on the Klipsch Forum. There are 2,063 posts in this remarkable thread, and forum members and visitors have viewed it 100,610 times.

Enjoy!

Larry

no wonder the server crashes. Is there another thread on the forum with that many posts?

I think the biggest problem is most significant others are leary of having their photos up in a mostly all male forum! 

Now Amy they said Hotties but did not specify Male or female...or did they? Anyhow I'll grab my red silver and blue sequined thong and have my girlfriend take some pics of me on my Belles to post on the site tomorrow.

I don't like this at all. I went though something similar in the Caves post and it annoyed me to no end.

If anyone wants cheesecake, there are plenty of sites.

Werner has is own site. But he comes into our family friendly abode and invites posting of salacious material. And some people here take it as license.

This should be shut down.

Gil

I've got one of those that Trey did the fancy bikini on but mines un-retouched[:o] Won't get past the Amy-meter[:P]

Actually, I got this image from m00n a few years ago (untouched, natch), and I'm the one that Photoshopped the black bikini on Christy Canyon...is Trey taking credit for my handiwork?[:P]

post-11084-1381931424793_thumb.jpg