Post Your Klipsch Hotties !

Werner Enge

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to propose a new speaker, since folks here are kinda freaking out about these spiked heel gals climbing our beloved Klipsch speakers: The H3-SA, a Heresy with a saddle on top. Giddy-up, pardner!

Somebody please send me the non-photoshopped version of the Christy Canyon pics, I have been looking for them for a long time. Yes, I am well over 18 by a factor of 3 or so. Thanks much.

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you what was sent to me...[:P]

Hi , Klipschsters

you all know we launched our new site : Klipsch Hotties , on www.klipsch-direct.de .

You´re postin words here , cool , but , isn´t anyone able to post a nice pic ?

We ´ve put in the original old pics of the Klipsch Hotties Series and some selfmade pics here out of our demo rooms .

But we would like to upload some pics from foreign countries , if we only could get some ( girls with Klipsch ) .

Perhaps , as You ´ve seen our site , You could grab Your digi-cam and do some shots .

greetz to all and a nice sunday !

Werner my friend!

Just took a look through your site there. Many of the photos you have posted of the Klipschmuseum and tour were taken by me in 2005. How about a 'by-line' buddy? I want to be famous in Europe so when I come to visit everyone will know who I am!

HEY, I saw your Hotties site! Love the blonde girl with boots atop the Heresy. Where'd she get that black KLIPSCH hat? We can't get them stateside.

And it sounds strange that America is a 'foreign country' but I guess that's true if you're not from here, eh?

Michael

I dunno...maybe the majority of American Klipsch owners on this forum have wives and girlfriends that aren't too keen on the idea of posing for pictures with their husband's or boyfriend's loudspeakers. You know many Americans are a conservative bunch and aren't as open-minded as most Europeans are (just my opinion from my own experiences living in Germany for three years). Since I'm single, I have no wife or girlfriend that's willing to pose with the Cornwalls, and y'all don't wanna see me posing with 'em (ugh)!

Michael , those hats are directly from Klipsch , as I know - we got them from our European Distributor .

If You wanna see yourself in panorama, go to our Klipsch-pics site and enjoy .

greetz .

Oh cool I took a couple of those and my fat profile is in a couple pics : )

I was going to post some pics of me oiled up on my Belles but my GF said she would get jealous if others could see them too. : ()