Smilinwalls-Are these the Ultimate horns? Tom, Dean THANKS

smilin

http://picasaweb.google.com/tmoble/Stevewalls1213 [:P]

Man oh man, I am getting excited. I have been working with Tom Mobley, Dean for just over a year to have these horns made. They are just about done, and I will soon be rocking away with horns again. Thanks for all the help from my extended fam, on the forum, and let me know whatcha think of these?

Tom, Deano, Thanks in advance, my friends.[;)]

Smilin again[H]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve,

Wow, those sure look nice, congratulations man. I am curious to know how they sound. You know I am always up for lox, bagels and deep dish pie. [;)] I am curious, what are you going to be driving them with, the Cardinals? How are the x-overs set up? They must weigh 200lbs or more, right? How are they getting to Wilmette, IL from Glendale, AZ? Road trip? Enquiring minds want to know.

Tom, have you listened to them? Details please.

Steve,

Wow, those sure look nice, congratulations man. Thanks, Tom.[:)]

I am curious to know how they sound. Should be fabulous!!! heh heh heh[6]

You know I am always up for lox, bagels and deep dish pie. [;)] I always have room for you, buddy.[<:o)]

I am curious, what are you going to be driving them with, the Cardinals? I have to play with em and see what sounds best, I just put a matched quad of WE300B's in the Mactone's so I am gonna start there[:P]

How are the x-overs set up? Gotta find out from Deano[:|][8o|]

They must weigh 200lbs or more, right? These are 2 peice, bass bin, and top hat

How are they getting to Wilmette, IL from Glendale, AZ? Tommy, I thought YOU were gonna bring em to ME[:P]

Road trip? Enquiring minds want to know.

Tom, have you listened to them? Details please.

Steve,

Man those look awesome! I have one question how the heck are they going to get from Tom's to your place?

Craig

Craig, thats da million dollar question, I guess either frieght line, or pay someone to drive em to me[:'(]

Hmmm...I've got a month for xmas break and I'm sure I'll be looking for things to do...[^o)] I think it would be worth it to give them crazy speakers a listen. [Y]

Steve, I think you said it best yourself, your "nuts".[;)]

Haven't you been reading here lately? Great looks like your Stevewalls combined with great sound from them and your superior electronics mean nothing. How do they measure in an anechoic chamber? What do the instruments say? That is what's important!!!!

post-12829-13819318023478_thumb.gif

Steve, I think you said it best yourself, your "nuts".[;)]

Haven't you been reading here lately? Great looks like your Stevewalls combined with great sound from them and your superior electronics mean nothing. How do they measure in an anechoic chamber? What do the instruments say? That is what's important!!!!

To funny!! ROFLMAO.gif