NFL Playoff Picks......

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If the Saints can run the ball, which I think they can and they don't allow too many big plays. They should handle the Bears, they do have the number one offence in the NFL.

Jay

If those two things happen they should win, hope your right.

Probably have high blood pressure watching , still can't belive they got this far.[Y]

I'm with these guys....and Colter, you my friend, are a traitor![;)] and I thought you were going to pull for the Saints.

Either way, the Saints have really pulled through for the City of New Orleans this year. Regardless of the outcome today, I am still proud to say I am a diehard Saints fan. This team has performed outstanding considering the circumstances they have faced. The Saints have done a lot to help the City of New Orleans and for that we owe them a huge [Y]. They have given the entire region hope in the face of all the devastation from Katrina.

BTW, Colter I forgot to tell you that Joni and Maw-Maw's house was bulldozed the week after you left here. Thanks for photographing the catastrophic losses while you were here. I know it was emotionally trying for you to see the devastation first hand and your caring and generosity will not ever be forgotten.

Thanks again.

Well, the Saints vs Bears game has begun.

Looks like the condition of the field itself is playing out to be a big factor in this game. Players slipping and falling everywhere!

Seems the Saints is playing a pass-heavy game here.

I've always been more of Bears fan than the Saints, but at the same time - would be cool to see the Saints make it to the Superbowl for the very first time.

From what I am seeing thus far, looks like the Saints are playing a stronger game. Now, if the friggan players can keep thier footing....

EDIT - Looks like Chicago's defense has finally showed up here! Now, if their offense also delivers...

Gonna be 'DA BEARS!

Still, I cannot take anything away from the Saints. This is team that for all intent and purposes, did not even have a city, but was able to turn it around and make this far. Would've been cool to seem them make it to the Superbowl, buuuuuuuuuuut.......

SWEET - GO BEARS!!

Now, time to root for the Colts for the next game!

Hell, with the snow and sleet we are getting here today, might as well stay in and watch football!

Way to go BEARS.

Steve,

Why are you not at that big Mass-o-Nuten????? [;)]

Steve

They just finally got it back opened yesterday, and with only three slopes, I was not going to drive up there. Today, it decided it needed to start snowing, and I was not about to try to drive up there in that! So, decided to stay home and watch football. Of course, next weekend - you can pretty well guess where I'll be at!

Here is the Colts vs the Pats.

Not looking good for the Colts - go figure that Manning just threw an interception and the Pats managed to score off of it. Looks like the Pats are doing a pretty good job picking apart the Colt's defense as well.

Will be interesting to see if the Colts can turn it around, otherwise it is looking like it is going to be a Bears vs Pats Superbowl.