Worst cover

sputnik

Wow, harsh Ear, but somewhat true....

oldtimer: *BreathInBreathOutBreathInBreathOut* Ok, I'm relaxed. Just put myself on the defensive a little too quick eh?

attaboy darkside just humor us old guys. This forum is different, it's not all about testosterone, except for 2 channel

right oldtimer?

LOL! Yeah Arky, mostly. Of course you know I jump in some times just for the exercise.

Darkside I think you get it now. You have to be on the alert for dry ascerbic humor around here.

It would have to be Nights in White Satin by the Dickies. Even though I think they were a great band, that song just didn't do anything for me. Some might say Sid V's-Sex Pistols version of I Did It My Way, but I always liked that song.

Travis

I think it captured the spirit without the smarminess.

attaboy darkside just humor us old guys. This forum is different, it's not all about testosterone, except for 2 channel

right oldtimer?

HAHA, trust me, I will do my best....ugg, sleep now, got school tomorrow

OB: you reminded me (in some roundabout fashion that's impossible to explain) of this person I met playing Counter Strike online who said they didn't like music because, they said, if you don't listen to music, you can live 10 years longer. HA! balogna!!! What would the world be without music??? Well, we certainly wouldn't have covers like that thing from shakira....at the most

Wait a minute, hold the phone, what do you mean with that comment????????? There is no one who talks up the MUSIC more than me..............The Music means more to me than the equipment.............that's fact......check my post's..........qoute ; "The Music is the Magic" that's my line, so I don't understand your comment, or am I mis-reading it? I would never make such a comment as above..................I should remind you of no one, because there is no one like me.................................EH!!!!!!!!! Without the Music what's the point of owning Stereo equipment??? As far as Shakira goes, she could give me a private performance ANYTIME as long as she doesn't sing..................................

One day I was listening to my local classic rock station when they happened to play Paul Mcartney's Live and let die.

Some youngin' calls in and demands to know who is butchering the Guns n Roses song!

It was hilarious listening to the DJ chew that listener a new one on the air.

Ouch-- Fred and Shakira should do a duet to really stink up the place.

The BEST cover has got to be Hendrix's version of AATW or the Allman Bros remake of Stormy Monday--

The worst cover is anything Motown sacrilegously sung by Michael Bolton --

If you like the Allmans Stormy Monday, you must listen to Mountain's version of Stormy Monday..................LESLIE WEST

that was real bad, carl lewis gave her a run for the money although he wasn't disrespectful. years ago i was at a los angeles lakers game, some guy was doing the anthem while playing an acoustic guitar. he actually, layed on the floor, on his back, at one point during the song. didn't impress me...honoring a tradition impresses me more.

Anything (and everything) done by Pat Boone.

James

He took the words right out of my mouth. I have to put in a vote for Sheryl Crow's version of Sweet Child O Mine by G'N'R. That just didn't fly, not as bad as a William Hung singing "She Bangs", but still bad.[:D]

even his heavy metal stuff?

when i lived in michigan, a local radio station was having a contest to win something. to win, you had to lay in a coffin while they piped in (continuously) debbie boone singing "you light up my life."

That is just plain CRUEL..................debbie boone indeed.................Light this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!