what kind of khorns are these???????????????????????????

funkyhambone

The owner states, you can get a new pair for $8,000......................Really, then why would I give $6,000. for a pre-owned pair.....If I had $6,000. to give for used, personally, I'd come up with the other $2,000 for new..........but, that's just me......6 Grand "as-is"...................

The owner states, you can get a new pair for $8,000......................Really, then why would I give $6,000. for a pre-owned pair.....If I had $6,000. to give for used, personally, I'd come up with the other $2,000 for new..........but, that's just me......6 Grand "as-is"...................

Yeah but if you bought them for six grand, you'd have that other two grand for speaker wire.[:o]

Rick

I'm sure they'd sound great in a HUGE room or theater. Probably a little overkill for most of our listening rooms. Still, I'd love to hear a pair!!

40 hours of use? I doubt it! Probably more like 4,000. I don't understand why sellers always lie about hours of use. With speakers, does it really matter that much? I understand why someone would lie about tube amp usage but speakers??? Gimme a break!! I'd rather buy from someone who's honest about it.