How often are you on here?

tommyboy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I check in 3 or 4 times a day. This is the only forum I participate in although i'll look at a few other ones occasionally when doing research. I find most of them so sterile it's almost painful. This place interests me so much because I can get my audio fix & it encapsulates life, good & bad.

I applaud Amy & Klipsch for allowing this to be the case. I suspect alot of the time for her/Trey/whoever it's nothing but a pain in the butt.

JT

• Moderators

All....day.....long....

[:)]

For someone who has over 5800 post and been here for over 6 years, we probably know the least about you you than anyone else here !

We have heard you talk about movies but not much about music, do you ever get to listen, what do you like to listen to. ? What's you favorite Klipsch ?

As for me, I am here at least a few times a day, apparently way to much time on my hands.

• Moderators

dtel,

Wow, interest in me? Usually I'm just the dreaded forum police [;)]

I don't make the time to actually listen to music much anymore, although I used to. As far as taste, I've been through my share of phases,...classic rock in high school and most of college (Zeppelin, Boston, Doors, Aerosmith...), country (yes, country) for about a year in college (the "Garth Brooks era"), then "whatever was on the radio phase" through early adulthood, now I've sort of settled into an alternative rock mode, I suppose. Some of my favorite concerts: Metallica, Van Halen, Tom Petty, Steve Miller, Tesla, Mellencamp (the Mellencamp of the 80s and early 90s)..... I'd love to see the Chili Peppers.

Favorite Klipsch? Klipschorns.

• Moderators

As often as I get the chance. Sometimes I just read, and sometimes I post.

Sometimes, I find myself on here in the middle of the night, along with a few others.[;)] Sometimes, in the middle of the night when I sign on I am the only person on here. Then I look to see who else is online and four or five names pop up.

I think we have a few insomniacs on this forum, of which I am one.[:o]