A bigger TV

Jim Cornell

When you Decide and get tired of the projection. Check out the Plasma TV's they are really dropping in Price and have Amazing Picture quality. Ive had one for a couple years. Granted I paid over 3 grand for mine. But now you can get the same TV for 1200 bucks.42 in Panasonic. The TV's have become so amazing. You only live once, enjoy High Def while you can still see!

Try these sites.

www.6ave.com Authorized Dealers

www.plasmaplanet.com This is where I got my TV. Good service. Good prices and are Authorized Dealers so you get the US warrenty.

www.bestbuyplasma.com Best price on many models but Not Authorized Dealers

www.abesofmaine.com Not sure but you can ask.

• Moderators

If it looks good to you what else matters ? Cheap price, by the time you get tired of that one the new ones will have gone down in price even more.

When VCR's first came out I bought a cheap one and it was $ 350, and all it did was play, now they are $ 25.

A year and a half ago a 42" plasma was over $ 4000 now less than half of that.

I totally agree with you. I was just trying to help him out and let him know the prices are not what they might have been when he last looked. Also You can wait forever for prices to come down on the things you like but...

I happen to want to enjoy them now and not wait until they are dirt cheap. Budget allowing of course. [:P]

Well

It had 3 inches of dust built up inside it, so I used my compressor to blow it out. what I did not know, there is fluid inside the projector tubes, I blew the fluid out, not knowing it was even in there. Now I can hear an accasional spark inside the tv when its on. This TV appearred to be leaking fluid out of the tubes, my compressor helped it along. Now the color is weak and it sparks. So its done. be careful when blowing out tvs.

Regards Jim

I'm right with ya Jim. Hooked up my Canon projector for the SuperBowl- I don't think I can go back to my Mitsu 36".

So I have in my office a Yamaha RXV2600, an upgrade from my 2400, which will accept HDMI for switching. Now I don't want to run the PJ all the time so guess a big screen is in my future....

Madness I tell you...