Any Anna Nicole fans? She's gone...

klipsch4life

I have a six degree story to Anna Nicole Smith.

Many know I'm from Houston, some know I worked for a small chemical company out there. My supervisor's brother dated and was engaged to Anna Nicole Smith (Vicky Lynn Hogan) and broke it off when she wouldn't stop stripping and doing drugs (something like that). Afterwards, she would show up at my work (before I worked there) trying to find out from my supervisor where he was, she wanted to be back with him...

A few months later she was married to Marshall. When E! did their True Hollywood Story on her, they tried to interview the ppl at my work about her but we would not give any comments regarding her and her antics.

So there we go, my connection to ANS. My old boss's brother's ex-fiancee. I never saw her in person. She sure was beautiful, but boy could she look the mess...

Look a mess, that gal was a mess! Her and her son are such a tragedy and I hope this fellow with the new baby does right by her I think it was[:|]

After witnessing a couple of her reality series shows it was not hard to see drugs removed her from any kind of reality a long time ago. Truly sad[:(]

Yeah I wonder if this Howard Stern guy will continue to claim he fathered the child.

You know.. when you start to feel sorry for yourself just look around, someone is always worse off.

• Moderators

I would think that Howard guy has to be some kind of flake to chase around a bigger flake like ANS.

Speaking of flaky blonds, OK I was, I had watched a show on the comedy channel the other day. It was a comedy central roast of Pamela Anderson, and for some reason one of the people there was this space out blond Courtney Love. This girl has had to go thru more drugs than a pharmacy, how is she still breathing ?

[*][O][*]

Is this 'your 15 minutes of fame are up', 'it was just a matter of time', or other?

Some folks are trains just waiting to wreck. [li]

It's always sad when someone dies, her life story was a tragedy. I wonder if she ever found any happiness in all the money and fame?

• Moderators

I have a six degree story to Anna Nicole Smith.

I had a trial in Mexia once, does that count? Everyone in Mexia, Limestone County, seemed to know her, and they pretty much all had the same thing to say about her. The documentary about her family, that resulted in Nikki becoming estranged from her all of them, really said it all.

Travis

Seems to me that no-one really cared for her. MANY leaches roaming around, especially that Stern character.

Which is probably one of many reasons for her demise IMO. And then having a reality TV show on her life couldn't have helped matters none. Regardless, still a sad ending to a sad existence (money can't always buy happiness). Feel sorry for her baby who's gonna never know her mom except thru the tabloids. If Marilyn Monroe was one of Anna Nichole's role models in life, then it almost makes you wonder...

RIP

39 year slow motion train wreck.

Amen.

And as far as portraying her as a poor victim... Come on!

Her entire life was predicated upon her playing the game! And as tragic as it may be (and my only interest is a very inauthentic one - per Schopenhauer's definition of the term - as her life has no meaning to me except as a trivial distraction masquerading as a socially significant phenomena), her death has the same significance her life had...that simply of being a highway accident you cast a sidelong glance at and either grin or roll you eyes at in a less than impressed manner.

Sad perhaps, but nonetheless true.

And what is even sadder, is that the infotainment media masquerading as news will spend the next 3 weeks speculating on the speculation regarding the previous speculation founded upon the unfounded speculation as they perform their role as society's stomach pump. News my @ss!